Page 75 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I've not long woke up, really tired,was hoping we'd just cancel it tbh but my partner wants to go

You're going to be tired after not sleeping properly. Getting out, some fresh air, some social stuff might actually be good?

One strategy my husband has always found useful is hiding behind the camera - maybe it's something you could try?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    You're going to be tired after not sleeping properly. Getting out, some fresh air, some social stuff might actually be good?

One strategy my husband has always found useful is hiding behind the camera - maybe it's something you could try?
    Well we went and I had a fantastic day took lots of pictures definitely a day to remember.

I'm sat at home now trying to stay awake a little longer.

I’m so glad you had a good day
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's brilliant! So pleased for you! 2 social things, both really enjoyed! Well done love!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thank you.

I'm trying to stay positive but I still woke up feeling impending doom, nausea, panicking straight away thinking about work and my friend leaving

So I plucked up the courage to call relate this afternoon had a nice chat with a lady who explained everything, sadly its not something I can afford at the moment on reduce hours, think she said it was £55 for an assessment then £40+ for an appointment.

This may not be appropriate now, but when I went to Relate years ago as a single mum, they discounted my fees and actually refused to let me pay the full charges. Worth asking as you’re on a limited income, surely?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    This may not be appropriate now, but when I went to Relate years ago as a single mum, they discounted my fees and actually refused to let me pay the full charges. Worth asking as you’re on a limited income, surely?
    I'm not sure I could do that.

Tried to register for cbt again but just had a call from them to say that's primary care and I'm on secondary care so they can't help but had a nice chat with a lady.

Trying to call the MH team and asking where I am on the list and if they offer employment support?

Struggling today trying to reach out to get help but I just get told to keep waiting.

Got a telephone appointment this friday.

Would I be able to talk to the Dr about an autism test or would that need to be local gp?

They can't help with employment support as I have a job