Page 73 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Relate are a counselling organisation that specifically deal with relationship counselling. They aren’t a mental health organisation and are not in the business of diagnosing, just trying to help people through their worries and problems.
    Is that something that could help?

Possibly. It worked for me in dealing with my divorce. Surely worth investigating?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

You might as well try - surely it's better to try?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Found out this morning from my friend that he handed his notice in this morning so in the space of 3 weeks since ive been back ive lost/loosing my two main supports.

Worked with both for 14 years, only just getting over boss leaving 2 weeks ago

Its always one step forward and two steps back!

I'm sorry that your friend is leaving. It might be a way of looking at it positively that you might get to make new friends?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm sorry that your friend is leaving. It might be a way of looking at it positively that you might get to make new friends?
    I speak to alot of people where I work it's just there was a close few and now it seems I'm the only one left having just returned.

I can't help but feel maybe I should have left having now worked there 20 years,but I don't think I'd cope in a new place.

Spoke to cpn who ring me every 2 weeks and he says it's my social side I need to look at.

Oh it's great you have got to speak to a CPN regularly.
    Have you thought about leaving and moving somewhere different?

Oh it's great you have got to speak to a CPN regularly.
    Have you thought about leaving and moving somewhere different?
    The cpn rang at the right time after I've not heard from them for around 4-5 weeks.

I've thought about leaving before as I feel embarrassed about the job I do. At the moment I'm struggling to do more than 3 hours I'm just trying to get comfortable with all the changes etc before gradually upping my hours but things like this don't help at all.

I'm the last one of our group left on nights now everybody else has gone onto bigger better things which makes me feel like a failure.

Why do you feel embarrassed about the job you do?
    Just because others have left to do other things why do you think that makes you a failure? You're trying to battle chronic illness whilst also working. That makes you definitely not a failure if you ask me.

Why do you feel embarrassed about the job you do?
    Just because others have left to do other things why do you think that makes you a failure? You're trying to battle chronic illness whilst also working. That makes you definitely not a failure if you ask me.
    Ive always felt embarrassed about the job, parents were never happy with me working there.

I'm not sure I think it sets me off thinking I'm a failure, maybe it's me feeling trapped there.

Had a bad night trying to sleep waking up thinking and panicking about work again and going over the conversation I had with my friend. Its affected my mood alot feeling really low and down.

Was supposed to be going to meet my old boss today with him as we did a collection but I just don't feel up to it now.