Page 71 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

The thing is, you might find that by joining in more, being here more, making friends that actually it makes some of the negativity less and you will find some positives. It'd be good to challenge yourself for things like the Friday Fab 5's etc...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi all hope your doing well.

It's been a while since i updated,need to get a few things off my chest

So since i last wrote on here ive managed to get back to work (only 2 shifts in)

I was doing well but i've not been getting much support from the mental health team who are supposed to ring me every 2 weeks (its been 5) the records 8 weeks.

I've still not managed to pluck up the courage and join the doctors in the village so im currently without a Dr.

Just found out today that my boss is being moved who ive worked with for 12 years and who i recently did my return plan with & is the one doing my checks every fortnite which has left me feeling sick all day and very low.

Hi, it's good to hear how you have been getting on.
    Well done on getting back to work, that's a huge achievement from when you weren't able to go there to get a chocolate bar!
    Have you made contact with the MH team to clarify why there's been such gaps in support - are they calling and you've still got your phone switched off for example?

What is involved in joining your Drs? You really do need to be with a GP. Can you try and make that your target for the coming weeks?

Sorry to hear about your boss, do you know who will be his replacement?

Hi,love, great to see you!

Have you always struggled to access GP services?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hey, I started by going into work once a week then slowly increased it was tough and still is.

I've had no kissed calls from them when I last spoke to them I had a go at the lady as its always somebody different, I mentioned how they never call and it feels like I've just been forgotten.

I've filled the doctors forms in I just need to go down there with 2 forms of I'd but because it's a new place I've just put it off.

I'm gutted about my boss he was one 9f the reasons I went back on nights I seem to struggle massively with my friends leaving I just can't seem to cope with it.

I can get my tablets via the NHS app so I'm not going to run out

Do they leave a message if your phone is off? Have you given them permission to do so?

Why not grab that bull and go and hand in the forms? I know you can do it. I know it's hard when it's somewhere new, but you really can do this. Having a GP is much more than a repeat prescription - and I was sure that each prescription has to be signed by a GP?
    Do you know why you struggle with friends leaving?

My phones not been off I've actually wanted to talk to them as I feel like I could do with the support atm.

I don't know why I struggle with friends leaving it was the same at school etc it just sets me off on a downward spiral I stop eating as I feel sick all the time with worry

What worries go through your head?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's a huge positive that you've been keeping your phone on. Well done.

Can you call them and chase it?
    How are things with your partner atm?

I'm just worried I'm being left on my own, everyone's making progress and I'm stuck not knowing what to do etc.It sets me off thinking negative thoughts it all gets too much what's the point as it all just keeps coming. I'm Constantly feeling sick worrying what the other person's going to be like knowing it won't be the same.

We had our ups & downs over the last 2 years but he actually cared how I was and would regularly check up on me and I felt comfortable talking to him about how I was feeling.

It just feels like I'm getting nowhere with the cpn like I said its a different person all the time which I hate I really miss the mental health practitioner I was seeing at my old doctors as he understood and told me what I could do.

My partners okay she's a bit worried she's trying to talk to me but I just don't feel like saying much as I'm worrying as I've gone quiet again am restless not knowing what to do, don't feel like eating I'm back in work later but its the sitting around waiting which is the worst thing.

I don't feel like doing anything but have to keep busy to keep my mind occupied and stop thinking about work doesn't make much sense