Page 70 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Is there no way that you can take the calls as I know that the CMHT my husband was under couldn't call without it being a private number....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

How are you?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Recieved the medication today its Aripiprazole 5mg says to take in the morning but I'm sure he said take it at night to help me sleep.

I'm not to bad today was a struggle getting out of bed but that because I was awake till 4am

If you're not sure re the meds, give them a call and check. It'd be good to do that asap and so you can start them this weekend...

Spoke to the nurse last week about the Aripiprazole and she was surprised I've been given that as she knows it to cause insomnia not to everyone but alot of people she's helped.

Received the Dr's notes today from the review half the stuff he never asked me that's been written down told him I'd been struggling with my moods etc and he's put in good health no S.. Thoughts and understands illness which is the opposite of what I was saying as I was telling him I'm very frustrated at not knowing what's going on.

Can you call the Dr to ask them to explain?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Can you call the Dr to ask them to explain?
    So I've spoken to the nurse again this week as I've noticed my anxiety is quite bad feeling abit lost this week.

Mentioned the report from the Dr and she offered to change bits but I just wanted them to know half the stuff he never asked me.

Told the nurse about my moods being all over the place. Mind seems to be running away with its self atm.

Not felt like doing much this week didn't want to go see my gf's parents as just wanted some quiet time and to not feel like I have to pretend to be happy.

Have you thought about logging in more often and getting some of these thoughts out of your head. It's helped so many people. Also being a bigger part of the whole community really helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Have you thought about logging in more often and getting some of these thoughts out of your head. It's helped so many people. Also being a bigger part of the whole community really helps too.
    I have thought about it but I'm always posting negative stuff and I don't want to be a burden although I already do for posting all the time.

you're not a burden. Thats what the forum is here for, so you can expreess yourself in a safe place. We all know what it's like cos we all have similar issues.