Page 68 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I'll call them again Monday just fed up with not knowing when they'll call it sets me off worrying and I've found it easier to just shut it all off.

Yes I've been getting out most days now I have to otherwise it gets hard again to get out. I just can't seem to cope with busy places that's the next step I guess.

Feeling abit isolated atm I don't know why my mood seems to be down lately, even went in the garage tonight to exercise but I'm still feeling low

With the best will in the world, you’re not their only patient. Even when appointments are made, no one can guarantee they’ll be on time, particularly as tough things are in the nhs - many health professionals have been reassigned to help with the covid crisis, leaving other departments severely short staffed. If you want to speak to them, you’re going to have to engage properly, switch your phone on and be prepared to talk to them whenever they are able.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-01-21),Suzi (24-01-21)

Finally got a review/appointment with a Dr next week with the lady said its to do with cpn and a review.

This week hasn't been great not feeling like eating or exercising which I usually look forward to, I've been finding I go in the garage and I end up just sitting there with all sorts of thoughts/ideas going round my head.

Trying to remain positive but I'm feeling constantly drained all the time atm

It's been a while since we've seen you. Great news you've an appointment next week. Have you spoken to anyone at the CMHT yet? I know last time we spoke to you they had tried calling and you were ignoring them....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It's been a while since we've seen you. Great news you've an appointment next week. Have you spoken to anyone at the CMHT yet? I know last time we spoke to you they had tried calling and you were ignoring them....
    Hi I know feel bad for posting on here again.

Yes I've spoken to them a few times not to keen on the fact it's somebody different all the time.

I'm nervous about the call last Dr I spoke to was useless and kept asking me what I wanted them to do. I just want to know what the hells going on with me and why I'm up & down all the time

Why do you feel bad for posting?
    Have you asked for a regular person to talk to? Have you been referred to see a psychiatrist?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why do you feel bad for posting?
    Have you asked for a regular person to talk to? Have you been referred to see a psychiatrist?
    I just do, him again posting etc.

No I haven't asked doesn't help that the mental health practitioner at the doctors was brilliant so I'm comparing them to him.

I'm waiting for the letter but the lady said I had an appointment next week with a Dr from the centre so I'm not sure.

Ask, love, they won’t know it’s a problem for you unless you tell them.....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Don't feel bad for posting, it's what we're here for

Definitely tell them that it's something you are struggling with. If you don't tell, they don't know.......

I will do next week,trying to keep busy today cut the grass tidied up the garden,Cant shake the negative thoughts today