Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Have you spoken to her about it?
    I tell her most days but never really get any response, I tell her I'm worried about work etc nothing. A bit of reassurance would be nice but nothing half the time it's like I'm talking to myself.

Tbh I've kinda given up which is why I'm most likely finding it easier to talk on here to strangers! Crazy isn't it

And they don’t come much stranger than us lol. I totally get it, I found it hard to talk to people close to me too but then the strangers on the forum became my friends and that shifted the balance. I think the people here know more about me and my life than anyone else.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

john82 (25-12-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quite often I find it easier to talk to people who are a bit separated from my situation. I think(hope) it's quite normal and understandable
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (25-12-20)

Hi all hope you all had a Happy New Year.

Been struggling the last week since lockdown can't seem to get that out of my head it's just made my anxiety worse waking up feeling sick just thinking about going out its been tough just to get out of bed.

Cpn nurses haven't been great I've missed there calls the last 2 times now told them before it would help if I knew when they were going to call or at least try and call me back?

I'm not sure if I'd be allowed to request an appointment with the mental health practitioner? As he was great and I've a million things going round my head atm.

I've had work calling again I missed there call and for the past 5 days I've switched my phone off as I can't deal with it.

Hi John. If you're missing calls then they can refer you back to your GP because you aren't "engaging." They aren't always often to try calling another time as the demand for their services far outweigh the time they have....
    Have you tried calling them back?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi John. If you're missing calls then they can refer you back to your GP because you aren't "engaging." They aren't always often to try calling another time as the demand for their services far outweigh the time they have....
    Have you tried calling them back?
    They always call off an unknown number so I can't call them back very frustrating. I called the centre a few months ago and they said they'd send out a letter with a date and time they were going to call but they've not. All I get is a voicemail saying they'll call again in 2 weeks

Then can you not call the number of the centre and explain the difficulties you are having? Surely that's better than risking being sent back to your GP and having to start all over again? Remind me, are you taking meds atm? Have you been able to talk to your wife about how things are honestly yet?

Then can you not call the number of the centre and explain the difficulties you are having? Surely that's better than risking being sent back to your GP and having to start all over again? Remind me, are you taking meds atm? Have you been able to talk to your wife about how things are honestly yet?
    Ive called the centre back before but its just a receptionist and they can't put you through, they were the ones who asked if I'd like to receive a letter next time.

Yep I'm on my meds brintellix and buspirone and some cbd oil also essential oils in a Diffuser at night anything that might help.

Was looking at weighted blankets as well has anyone tried them?

I've not got a wife and yes she knows I'm struggling.

Sorry, partner, not wife. It's just that last time I'm sure you said you hadn't told her honestly and openly how things were for you.
    Is it worth seeing someone in your team just to let them know how much you are struggling and get them to look at your meds etc?

Sorry, partner, not wife. It's just that last time I'm sure you said you hadn't told her honestly and openly how things were for you.
    Is it worth seeing someone in your team just to let them know how much you are struggling and get them to look at your meds etc?
    She knows I've spoken to her just get the impression she's sick of hearing it tbh.

Mentioned about going into work one night again and all I got is well you'll have to go on your own then it was well I'm not going in waste of time tbh.

I don't really have a team