Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Christmas is always a tough time of the year for me. I’ve kind of come to terms with that now. I hope you can look for the positives and ignore the stress that the Christmas period brings.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

john82 (10-12-20)

Thing is we are all different people than we were last year - every single person on the face of the planet is. We've been living through a global pandemic which has changed pretty much everything... I know it's a fairly simplistic way of looking at things, but it's true...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thought I'd do an update.

I've not been too bad considering I'm dreading Christmas and it brings back memories of how I felt last year.

Had a tough few days as I've tried to go into work twice but got in to the car park saw the queue and drove straight back out as its really busy.

Spoke to the cpn nurse as my anxiety is building as I'm aware the date set by work is approaching and I still can't get in the store. She told me to speak to work about putting the date back till the end of January after the Christmas rush has died down then have another go at trying to go in. I'm abit worried how to put this to to work.

If you’re not ready, it would just make things worse to go in. The sooner you tell work, the better prepared they can be
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-12-20)

Walker extraordinaire!
    ^^^^^^^^wss
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-12-20)

Just tell them that the stress of the festive period is too much for you coming straight back into that but once things calm down in the new year would be better all round. They have an obligation to help you back into work and this is the sensible first step. If they have a date to work with I’m sure they can give you a few days grace but they would need to know sooner rather than later.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

john82 (23-12-20)

I'm going to email him later today although I keep putting it off.

Hoping to put it back 2 weeks and go back the last week of January, so I can go into work twice a week in the run up after the festive season

Hi John, lovely to see you again. Sorry you've been struggling, but I think the suggestion about putting it back seems more than sensible considering all the factors at play atm. How are things with your partner? Have you started talking to her about things yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Hi John, lovely to see you again. Sorry you've been struggling, but I think the suggestion about putting it back seems more than sensible considering all the factors at play atm. How are things with your partner? Have you started talking to her about things yet?
    Hi sorry for the late reply been trying to keep busy all day.

Things are okay the usual tbh we have good days and bad she had the hump last night as a friend from work called who I haven't spoken to for a long time and because I was on the phone for around an hour that's what I have to deal with!

She knows I've been anxious but it feels like a waste of time and I get the impression she's fed up hearing about it.

Have you spoken to her about it?