Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I recently bought one of these badges for the laugh

https://www.pocketperfectdesigns.co....mpt-Badge.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stella180 View Post
    I recently bought one of these badges for the laugh

https://www.pocketperfectdesigns.co....mpt-Badge.html
    LOL I hope you got the swearing version

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    #how much have you been out of the house since you last posted?
    I went shopping monday again but wanted to leave found aldi very stressful it was too busy no social distancing, I was panicking and wanted to just leave the shopping and go but I stayed, although It didn't go down well with my girlfriend who said I should stay in the car next time as I was stressing her out.

Hopefully go to the post office tomorrow with partner

Tbh I'd rather stay in and avoid everyone still

Quote Originally Posted by john82 View Post
    LOL I hope you got the swearing version
    Absolutely!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

john82 (01-09-20)

My top tip for supermarkets if you need somewhere that feels less busy as the lighting is different and the aisles are wider is Morrison... It's the only supermarket my 2 children with ASD and my husband with ASD and MH issues can shop...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    My top tip for supermarkets if you need somewhere that feels less busy as the lighting is different and the aisles are wider is Morrison... It's the only supermarket my 2 children with ASD and my husband with ASD and MH issues can shop...
    That's good to know Suzi....we dont have Morrisons over here but I always find Llidl are the easiest for less crowds and wide aisles over here...... I just can never find what I need!!
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

Suzi (02-09-20)

Most supermarkets are still doing priority hours which tend to be quieter. Might be worth looking into at your local store.

Yes the last few weeks we've been going to lidl our old lidl closed and relocated up the road with a brand new store,partner prefers aldi but its too busy and noisy for me.

I chickened out about going into the post office my gf went in it was a different lady anyway gf told the lady about how I was spoken to she said the lady's had a few run ins with other people about face masks.

You need to change your mindset. It's not chickening out - it's choosing not to take that option. The more you allow this to control you the more it will. You need to take control of it and that starts with your mindset....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Well was planning on going into work tonight managed to pull into the car park then I bottled it again when I noticed a manager was standing on the entrance, the more I sat there trying to convince myself to go inI the more I wanted my gf to start the car and just get out of there.

My partner didn't help telling me to hurry up and not to be long adding to the pressure. We ended up arguing as I feel I'm better off going on my own and doing it in my own time but Im to scared to leave the house by myself.

Maybe I'm using that as an excuse.

Had a crap day my gran passed away this afternoon