Page 49 of 83 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Managed to get an appointment for 11.30-12.30 I'm nervous and anxious as I'm not even sure what to talk about I've wrote a list but I'm worried I'm wasting his time

No surprise no phone call.

Call them back. That’s appalling!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Call them back. That’s appalling!
    He left me a voicemail at 3pm saying he's working till 4pm call reception spent 40 mins on hold waiting for a call back now

Had the phone call mentioned a few things he wants. Me to take 3.x 10mg of buspirone a day.

Dismissed my moods as he said it couldn't be bioploar as I'd be changing subject all the time? And I never seem to be high? I mentioned I go through different stages all the time he says I've Extreme anxiety which is causing me to feel very low when I get anxious? Not sure I agree with that.

I've another appointment in 2 weeks to see how I've been getting on not really much help in getting out he just said try and go for little walks with my partner and take a buspirone before.

Try taking the meds and keep a mood diary... It's an important thing to do. Even more if you feel that they are dismissing how you are feeling.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Try taking the meds and keep a mood diary... It's an important thing to do. Even more if you feel that they are dismissing how you are feeling.
    I will do, I think I've seen a few apps that I could use to keep a diary.

Once again I'd like to say thanks for the reply I've been getting

You're welcome.

The more detail you can put in it the better - even smiley faces for morning, late morning, afternoon, evening, bed and then note if it changes during those times too.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Flo (31-07-20)

Does mirtazapine make you emotional?

If you miss doses, it can increase your risk of relapse. An abrupt end to Remeron causes withdrawal symptoms that can include dizziness, vomiting, headaches, and nausea. You may also be extremely emotional and in some cases, people have become suicidal. so make sure to take your meds and be careful.