Page 47 of 83 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Why speech therapy?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

He told me to increase the buspirone but didn't tell me to how much, also asked if I wanted to increase the brintellix to 20mg I think he said speech therapy I think more cbt.

And that was it another follow up 2 months later .

This guy is covering for my old psychiatrist until they fill the position according to the letter I received.

I really think you should go and see your Dr about the increase in meds and the question over speech therapy...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I really think you should go and see your Dr about the increase in meds and the question over speech therapy...
    I'm going to see if I can get in with the mental health practitioner tomorrow.

I'm prob wrong about speech therapy just looked at it he def said cbt because I remember saying I'd had that and found it repetitive but he didn't listen.

Doctor told me to mention my moods again he wasn't interested just said it was a quick call me most likely babbling on.

In future could your wife sit with you through these appointments? There are several things there that have been mixed up and if you mix up medication dosages etc then it could have serious consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    In future could your wife sit with you through these appointments? There are several things there that have been mixed up and if you mix up medication dosages etc then it could have serious consequences.
    She usually comes with me but stays in the waiting room today was a telephone appointment,and I'd rather have her not listen to what I'm thinking or feeling half the time.

Why not? I know my husband really didn’t understand my illness until he started being involved in the appointments
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Why not? I know my husband really didn’t understand my illness until he started being involved in the appointments
    Because Im still trying to get my head around it myself which is the most frustrating thing and I think it would upset my girlfriend

You ‘think’ but you don’t know. Surely you’re making an assumption based on how you feel about it, not how she feels?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It really helped Marc when I went in with him as I was able to say how things had been from my point of view too. It meant they got a truer representation of how things really were itms? It also helped me to know how things really were for him... It was so much easier to deal with when I knew accurately what I was dealing with too...