Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Are you on meds? Have a cpn/therapist?
    Yes I'm on my meds 15 mg atm I've been doubling up on buspirone as my anxiety is sky high atm.

I haven't got a therapist or cpn, I'll just book to see the mental health practitioner at my doctors he's great but all we do is talk./prescribes meds and that's it he can't really do anything else it seems

Is that what you were told to do with the buspirone? Could he refer you to the CMHT for more support?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Is that what you were told to do with the buspirone? Could he refer you to the CMHT for more support?
    Yep he told me to up the dosage when I felt anxious I've gone up to 30mg a day atm,alongside the brintellix 15mg.

The only options I've had is being kept in but he didn't want to do that at Christmas as he thought it would stress me out more? Tbh I've done cbt about a year ago and that's it I stopped as I found it repetitive and the way I kept getting told it'll all be fine once you get back to work etc. It just felt like the person didn't get it and had no idea

Sounds like a sensible idea to book that appointment. If he suggests any other input/support, don’t automatically say no. Just because it wasn’t right the first time doesn’t mean it’ll be the same again
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I can't agree strongly enough with Paula.

I've booked in to see my practioner for Thursday.

Not I've got to answer the phone to my manager who keeps calling from work but I'm worried and scared as to what they'll say.

They shouldn't be calling repeatedly. You are off sick, that stands. You should ask them not to call as it's making things worse.

They shouldn't be calling repeatedly. You are off sick, that stands. You should ask them not to call as it's making things worse.
    I'm not off sick.

I was off sick for a few weeks when my gf was ill then i was ill but i think it was just a cold,i couldn't face going back due to worrying about leaving the house social distancing etc so i told them i wanted to take it as unpaid until it calmed down as work was stressing me out all the hassle etc from customers & managers plus i then got told the news about the pay being wrong.

I'm due to go back at the end of the month i think with the vulnerable people,i think there calling to let me know what happens but as usual i'm overthinking everything and worrying.

I did message my boss last week saying i was still off unpaid as nothing really changed but i fear there going to force me back.

I've just joined the unite union and im waiting for a callback

I'm annoyed at myself as i knew this would happen but thought i was past it and could cope with going back whilst letting things calm down.

I don't think i've helped myself staying inside for almost 2 months.

So what can you do to start helping yourself and doing things....