Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I'm sorry you and your partner have been ill. I hope you've both recovered...
    My nephew works for Tesco and they've been pretty well looked after. It's a good idea to talk to them and see what the options are. The wellness meeting sounds as if it might be able to help..
    Thank you were both fine now just a little wary of mixing with lots of people again.

I'll talk to them and see what the options are if any.

I've got other issues with work that at the moment I can ignore but as soon as I'm back I suppose they'll bring up the overpayment from the last 2 years which just sends me back into a bit of a meltdown

What about taking someone in with you?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

What about taking someone in with you?
    Well I'm hoping I don't have to go in as I'd rather stay off atm until this virus calms down. If I do my gf will hopefully come with me.

Work are saying they overpaid me sickness pay to just under £4,000 since 2018 so I've got that hanging over my head.It doesn't add up I did contact ACAS who said I had a strong case as I was the one who pointed out the original overpayment and have had the money sat in a separate bank account waiting to pay it back.

It just seems to be one thing after another with that place. Most of the time I wish I could just stay in my home and never have to go out

Have you told your doctor and your partner how you are feeling? Are you in a union at all?

Have you told your doctor and your partner how you are feeling? Are you in a union at all?
    My partner doesn't seem interested to busy working from home.

No not told the doctors tbh there a waste of time they just increase my meds and that's it,no further help so what's the point I can only go up 5mg anyway.

No I'm not in a union it's something I've been meaning to look into last time I spoke with them they said if it's already an ongoing issue they won't be able to help.

I had a telephone appointment with citizens advice just before lock down but that got cancelled

Have you spoken to ACAS again? Asked what your next move should be. That might be one thing you can go into the meeting on solid footing itms?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Have you spoken to ACAS again? Asked what your next move should be. That might be one thing you can go into the meeting on solid footing itms?
    I haven't spoken to them yet as work are still querying it my manager said it doesn't make sense and I printed out all my payslips etc which show things don't add up.

The Inital overpayment was for 2 months which I kept telling them about which I put by ready to pay back they then had an accountant look into it and there saying they overpaid me sick pay going back to 2018.

I had no idea I'd been overpaid as theres no hr anymore at work and work didn't know until I raised it with the 2 recent overpayments. They want me to agree to a payment plan I'm happy to pay back the 2 months I highlighted which would be around £1200 but not almost £4,000 it never should have got to that.

ACAS told me to call back when I know the exact figure they said raise a grievance and they'd advise but its more pressure and stuff I don't need.

I told my manager they should have just sacked me as for all the hassle I've had since going back to work not being supported, messed up my ESA payments which I then had to sort out I'd rather have just left.

You need to be in a union. You can still ask advice.
    Have you actually said to your partner that you need to talk to them? Actually made a point of telling them?

You need to be in a union. You can still ask advice.
    Have you actually said to your partner that you need to talk to them? Actually made a point of telling them?
    Ive told her I'm not feeling great atm getting alot of intrusive thoughts.

I'm going to book an appointment with the mental health practitioner tomorrow if i can,not sure exactly what he's can do to be honest.

Are you on meds? Have a cpn/therapist?