Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Appointment letters don't count as evidence. Prescriptions do - but you can just scan in the boxes of your medication. Clinic letters count.... This is from the action for ME site, but it's a good basis....

https://www.actionforme.org.uk/uploa...ESA-claims.pdf
    Well I've called the doctors again and asked why they declined me access,there reviewing it tomorrow I told them I need it to help with ESA & pip and the print it at home. It sets my mind off thinking about what there hiding, etc I'm sure it's nothing just frustrating when I'm only trying to provide information which might help me

I doubt they’re trying to hide anything - it’s more likely, I’d think, it’s a cost issue ......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

It's normally down to time, cost and GDPR - it's a 2 way street and they need written permission from each dr you've been seen by.... But as ESA And PIP contact them anyway, there really is no need to get your whole history and tbh I don't think it'll mean that much....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

john82 (16-01-20)

I've wrote the doctors a letter requesting the information hopefully I can send it off at a later date to the ESA & PIP.

nervous as I've work again tomorrow I'd rather just stay in and hide at the moment seems to be getting harder to go out again.

Seem to have picked up a bad habit again when I'm stressed I pull my hair out as I've not shaved for a while my beards all patchy as I'm constantly pulling bits out.

When did you last see your dr? Could you go and talk to them about how you are feeling and this new symptom?

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    When did you last see your dr? Could you go and talk to them about how you are feeling and this new symptom?
    Ive seen the metal health practitioner to day. I didn't know what to say just that I'm finding it hard fed up feeling like this all the time.

I've told him about the hair pulling seems to be a stree release, I've trimmed my beard now to try and stop it,also about not eating as I feel like I need to suffer he said straight away I've lost weight (over a stone) there's not much he could do atm he's following up with the psychiatrist as I should be due to see him again in Feb.

He mentioned about upping my meds but that's down to the psychiatrist.

Can you get an earlier appointment with the psychiatrist?

Absolutely see if you can see the psych earlier.

My appointment should be the first week of Feb but as I've heard nothing he was going to chase it up.

Another positive is he's going to write me a letter which I can use for ESA & PIP not that I'm v confident I'll get it.