Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Glad that they've got everything now.
    Talk to your wife lovely....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Glad that they've got everything now.
    Talk to your wife lovely....
    Didn't get round the posting last night as been spending more time with partner round her parents house, I got a call from the dwp and they've reinstated my ESA so I should get it backdated hopefully so that's a relief.

I've moved my appointment forward with the job centre as my ESA was due to end so hopefully I can find out what happens next as I need to work out how to use my work holiday as well with the ESA.

Moods still low but no side effects from the tablets so that's another positive as I had side effects with everyother ones I've tried

I’m so glad you’re spending more time with your partner, and well done for resolving the ESA stuff
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's all really positive..

Went to the job centre today my ESA is ending on the 19th, he's sending me to be reassessed as I said I think I've got worse, so that means another assessment surely If I've the same problem anxiety and depression they'll just say it hasn't got worse?

What reason did they give for ending it?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    What reason did they give for ending it?
    I was in the work support group so I only got it for 12 months its set my anxiety off now as I'm panicking.

If I lose the ESA payment I have no choice but to up my hours at work but at the moment I'm struggling to even go in since Christmas.

Advisor was nice he mentioned getting occupational health involved as I told him what had been going on but I don't want to get them involved if it makes things harder/worse for me at work. He also mentioned leaving but my dear with leaving the job is that's the only place I've ever worked and I can see myself not leaving the house and shutting down if I've no work.

Got so much going through my head at the moment I'm not eating at the moment my GF makes me a meal at night as I'm not interested and it feels like I need to suffer

I wasn't aware there was a time limit on the support group - My husband's been in it for longer than a year....
    Why do you think you "need to suffer" so aren't eating? Have you told your wife what is going on? Are you eating what she cooks for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    I wasn't aware there was a time limit on the support group - My husband's been in it for longer than a year....
    Why do you think you "need to suffer" so aren't eating? Have you told your wife what is going on? Are you eating what she cooks for you?
    Yes she knows I'm just eating 1 meal at night that she cooks tbh I'm not interested in eating or taking care of myself at the moment my mood has improved a little.

I've work again tomorrow so all the stress and worry begins again.

Glad that your mood has improved a little. That's a good thing.
    Hope work goes OK today.