Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Buspirone is good - and while he did need to give you the warning, and we’re all different, I was on 2 ads and lithium with buspirone and was fine.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (04-01-20)

I've been on 2 anti depressants for a while and it didn't have that effect on me. Just be aware that it is a very small chance. They have to give you warnings like that.... We've had quite a few members on it and it seems to have been good for most of them.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

john82 (04-01-20)

Well that was a waste of time just been to the pharmacy to pick the buspirone up and they've no prescription or message and there's nothing I can do until monday

OK, an annoyance, but it'll be sorted on Monday. Try not to let it upset you this weekend...

My anxiety is sky high atm hoping these tablets start to kick in soon.

Had a text from the ESA they've received my documents and will get back to me in 14 days so fingers crossed

Had a tough day today only managed just over 2 hours

Well done for sorting the ESA - did you get help with it?
    Remind me, how long have you been on them?
    Have you spoken to your Wife at all yet?

But you did manage 2 hours, you could have not gone in at all ....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Well done for sorting the ESA - did you get help with it?
    Remind me, how long have you been on them?
    Have you spoken to your Wife at all yet?
    I managed to sort the ESA tbh that's probably what's sent me backwards as it's stressed me out so much,work gave me a letter explaining they'd messed up my wages for the past 4 mo this and it was being looked into, I then got my clocking in sheets printed off which show I've not gone over my hours and printed off my wage slips I just hope it gets corrected. It took many phone calls and hassling to get all that work have been useless.

I've been on them since Christmas Eve and started taking Buspirone since Monday but my anxiety is sky high at the moment.

My girlfriend knows I've told her I'm struggling to get out of bed in the morning as I don't see the point and that I'm forcing myself atm. It's hard trying to stay normal at work and trying to blend in, I've had a few people say I've. Not been myself the past few weeks and have told them I'm struggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    But you did manage 2 hours, you could have not gone in at all ....
    I know but it's the constant worry with work & if they see it like that, it never goes away.

I've still got 5&half weeks hol to take before March but they won't let me book it as I'm on rehab hours, they want me to book 8-9 hour days but then it takes me over what I'm allowed to do for the ESA which Is currently being reviewed.
    Last edited by Suzi; 09-01-20 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

Are you waiting to hear about the ESA?
    Unfortunately it takes around 4 -8 weeks for anti depressants to get into your system and then the same for each time you change dose etc. I know it's hard, but you need to be patient. If you are really struggling re the busiprozone then do go back and see your GP and talk to them about it and how you are feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Are you waiting to hear about the ESA?
    Unfortunately it takes around 4 -8 weeks for anti depressants to get into your system and then the same for each time you change dose etc. I know it's hard, but you need to be patient. If you are really struggling re the busiprozone then do go back and see your GP and talk to them about it and how you are feeling.
    I got a text message last Friday saying they've received all the information they needed and a decision will be made within 14 days.

I know I'm struggling just trying to get through the day and waiting for these tabs to kick in.