Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Are you seeing a therapist at the moment? Could you request to be put on the waiting list or bring an appointment first....
    No I'm not seeing anyone at the moment I've been fine just the past month has worn me down, chasing work with my pay loosing esa etc.

I'm seeing the mental health practitioner this Friday so I'll mention it to him. I saw a consultant psychiatrist 2 weeks ago and he mentioned advanced cbt but admitted it could take 12 months before I'm seen.

I also called validium on Christmas day and I should be able to see somebody for 6 sessions but I'm waiting for a call back.

I don't understand why you lost your ESA? Have you claimed PiP?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I don't understand why you lost your ESA? Have you claimed PiP?
    Ive lost my ESA due to work paying me wrong for 4 months, ever since I've gone back. I informed the ESA that they kept overpaying me by alot, as I was getting worried.I had a missed call from an unknown number one day then the next payment date nothing and I've been trying to sort it out ever since.

This is what's caused me all the stress work aren't interested there's no hr anymore. I've since had a letter from work my timecard and wage slips which have been sent off to the DWP which took me ages to chase.

I've got all this extra money sat in a different account which I've been trying to pay back for over 3 months.

Work have also been paying me every minute even though nobody else gets paid if they clock in 10 mins early and stay an extra 8 mins it gets rounded down or up. They then denied I'd told them I was limited to 14 hours a week as I didn't want to lose the ESA payment u til I felt ready. They've basically called me a liar and denied all knowledge, even tho I have WhatsApp messages to my manager telling him from November.
    Nobody at work is interested, had no monthly meetings I've basically been upping my hours myself.

As you can tell I'm really annoyed and feel let down by work & they'll most likely have a go tomorrow when I tell them I'm dropping my hours as I'm struggling to cope at the minute.

With the work paying me every minute it's pushed me over the 14 hours I'm allowed to work

I was coping fine until all this pay issue I kept telling them it was pushing/stressing me. Its basically been driving me mad for the past few months having to spend hours on the phone chasing people

And yet I'm supposed to be greatful for them not sacking me, I wish they had at the moment all the stress they've caused.

I'm unsure how it's best to approach them tomorrow with me telling them I need to drop my hours
    Last edited by Suzi; 30-12-19 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Merging posts, please try not to double post! :)

First of all you need to go and get your esa reinstated - get an appointment with a disability advisor at the jobcentre and show them the messages - print them out if you can.

Then send in an email if you feel more comfortable telling them that you need to cut your hours back as you are feeling that you are not coping with the increased hours and with side effects to a new medication regime.

First of all you need to go and get your esa reinstated - get an appointment with a disability advisor at the jobcentre and show them the messages - print them out if you can.

Then send in an email if you feel more comfortable telling them that you need to cut your hours back as you are feeling that you are not coping with the increased hours and with side effects to a new medication regime.
    Sorry about that.

Yes I've sent them all the documents last Monday they scanned them at the job centre now it's just a cause of waiting. It worries me as I've been over my hours due to the little minutes here and there that I wasn't aware of.

Thing is I already feel worthless for only doing 3 & 1/2 hrs a day as it is, which was also mentioned to me the other week

Its due to run out in January anyway and I don't think I'll be eligible to claim anything else.

It seems unusual that you are paid by the minute when no one else there is paid that way, as you say it is causing unnecessary stress.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Quote Originally Posted by OldMike View Post
    It seems unusual that you are paid by the minute when no one else there is paid that way, as you say it is causing unnecessary stress.
    Exactly my argument was I've worked here almost 18 years and never been paid like that. I think it's because they can't be bothered to keep a check on my hours.

At work now nobody to talk to again so I'm doing 3 hrs then going home

Quote Originally Posted by john82 View Post
    Its due to run out in January anyway and I don't think I'll be eligible to claim anything else.
    Why not? What about Pip? You can claim that whilst working too...

Why not? What about Pip? You can claim that whilst working too...
    I don't know a lot about pip is it the same thing as ESA? which limits my hours? as i don't think work are going to let me continue on reduced hours.

Managed to find the duty manager but he was in a meeting with management so i just went home,told one of my friends the situation he said he'd pass it on so it'll be interesting if i get spoken to tomorrow or ignored again

No, it's Personal Independence Payment.... It might pay you to go and see the CAB and get some trained advice?