Page 27 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Your health is the priority but that doesn’t take away all the stress that goes along with it. As for going to nights, it’s pretty much accepted that working nights can have a detrimental effect on mental health, particularly depression (https://www.sleepfoundation.org/shif...-work-disorder) - so it may not be the right time?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Your health is the priority but that doesn’t take away all the stress that goes along with it. As for going to nights, it’s pretty much accepted that working nights can have a detrimental effect on mental health, particularly depression (https://www.sleepfoundation.org/shif...-work-disorder) - so it may not be the right time?
    No I agree my plan was to build up my hours on days to where I felt I would give it ago.

I've got them pressuring me as I've almost all my holiday still to take but I've not been able to take it due to the esa payments.

Then there saying as I'm only working 14 hrs I'm not accruing enough holiday for next year

Why aren't you talking to your GF about how you are feeling?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why aren't you talking to your GF about how you are feeling?
    I don't know where to start and half the time I don't think she's interested

I think we're both as bad as each other tbh.

I've never really opened up since my last serious relationship which ended badly and how hurt I got, now I just think its easier to not show much emotion anymore

But then aren't you living a half relationship? I can't imagine being in a relationship where I wasn't able to say what was going on for me or how I was feeling.... And I'd hate it the other way round.

I made that mistake, and we’d been married for years, with kids. I thought I was making things easier on my husband by not being open with him but it turns out him trying to guess how I was feeling and what I was thinking was way, way harder for him. That behaviour from me brought us the closest we’ve ever come to losing each other. Ironically, I thought our marriage was over because he didn’t understand me .....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (30-12-19)

But then aren't you living a half relationship? I can't imagine being in a relationship where I wasn't able to say what was going on for me or how I was feeling.... And I'd hate it the other way round.
    It's been like this for years, half the time I don't think she's interested.

But if you don't ask her, how do you know? I've been convinced my husband isn't interested in me, but when we've talked about it then it's turned out nothing of the sort....

But if you don't ask her, how do you know? I've been convinced my husband isn't interested in me, but when we've talked about it then it's turned out nothing of the sort....
    Tbh I don't know what to say to her she knows I'm down at the moment just would be nice if she asked how I was feeling and offered some reassurances.

Supposed to be going down to my sisters tonight with the family for a meal but I really don't feel like going at the moment, just had my parents round for a cuppa and I hardly spoke to them