Page 26 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Don't forget helplines like Samaritans, Calm, Shout are all there to help... Talk to her love. Tell her how you are feeling.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

4 days in taking vortioxetine 10mg no side effects yet , feeling sick everyday still, as soon as I think about work I feel sick and it wakes me up in the morning straight away worrying.

Still feeling really low probably the lowest I've felt, I don't feel like doing anything again, dreading work again on Tuesday going to knock my hours down as I'm struggling until hopefully the tabs kick in, will see what work have to say about it.

I've got to make a follow up appointment with the doctors.

It's still early days with the change of dose lovely...
    Are you able to explain what it is about work that you are dreading?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It’s very early days, hun, though I know it feels like forever when all you want is for these drugs to work......
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    It's still early days with the change of dose lovely...
    Are you able to explain what it is about work that you are dreading?
    I don't know probably how I was spoken to before Christmas which has upset me, I'm waiting on a call back from a union rep.

Also they keep asking if I want to stay on days or go back on nights etc I'm just feeling a little overwhelmed by it all about what decision I should make and if it'll be the right one.

I ended up calling validium on Christmas day as I should be able to get that through work again hoping that helps.

I can't seem to control what's going on at the moment and how I'm feeling which is scaring me

Mira
    Hi, I get the feeling there is a lot of doubt in your words. And maybe a bit of loss of direction? What does your girlfriend think? I do hope you managed to open up a bit to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    Hi, I get the feeling there is a lot of doubt in your words. And maybe a bit of loss of direction? What does your girlfriend think? I do hope you managed to open up a bit to her.
    Ive not spoken to her tbh she knows I'm struggling I'm not really talking to anyone at the moment, I know it's not good I'm starting to isolate myself again.

I can't seem to make decisions anymore overthink everything and then constantly worry if I'm doing the right thing.

I wanted to try nights again or maybe that's because I want it to go back to how it was before all this seem to overwhelm me. It's where most of my friends are although they all seem to be leaving and moving on and I'm worried I'm going to be stuck there panacking as I'm the only one who doesn't seem to have a plan on what to do.

The other things that's really bothered me is my manager who I've always considered a close friend and somebody I could trust went behind my back last week when I was telling him how I don't feel as though I've been supported enough from work, had no meetings, follow ups nothing, no actual rehab plan and that I was having to do all the chasing regarding my pay being wrong.

That's hurt me the most tbh

Mira
    I have a lot of experience with isolating myself. And its horrible. I do hope you can try to talk to your girlfriend about it. You do not have to go all in right away. Maybe a small amount? Thats what I do with family. When they ask me about it I do tell a little bit but not everything. It can overwhelm them and it tends to turn a conversation into silence.
    Then again I am sure your girlfriend is on your side and wants to help. And sharing with someone how you are doing shows how much you care about them. And that alone is a great reason to try.

What a shame of the manager. You have seen how he is now and its such a shame. But it is a learning experience. I would be gutted so I can relate to how it would make you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I have a lot of experience with isolating myself. And its horrible. I do hope you can try to talk to your girlfriend about it. You do not have to go all in right away. Maybe a small amount? Thats what I do with family. When they ask me about it I do tell a little bit but not everything. It can overwhelm them and it tends to turn a conversation into silence.
    Then again I am sure your girlfriend is on your side and wants to help. And sharing with someone how you are doing shows how much you care about them. And that alone is a great reason to try.

What a shame of the manager. You have seen how he is now and its such a shame. But it is a learning experience. I would be gutted so I can relate to how it would make you feel.
    I really don't feel like going into work but I know I have to otherwise it'll set me back further so I'm trying to stay positive. I get the feeling people at work don't know what to say to me and like you said I don't know where to start.

I told my partner and mum that I was struggling the other day and went straight to the doctors so that's another positive. I'm just worried what work will say when I tell them I've had a knock back, which in my opinion is down to them, not paying me correctly for 4 months adding extra stress etc and all they say is I shouldn't be worrying about the money I'm loosing from the esa I should be concentrating on my health as that's a priority