Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Buspirone is very effective for anxiety
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Yeah I've been looking into them the only thing that puts me off is the people saying it's causes weight gain.

I seem to be struggling alot at the moment with work issues with my pay and esa stopping my money due to work etc. Spoke to my boss today he said I'm v lucky as I should be back up to working full time hours by now which hasn't helped.

Charming, and possibly an illegal thing to say under disability regulations?? Yes, buspirone causes weight gain but, for me, it meant I could cope better with life. And that was far more important for me.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I think you should talk to your union about comments like that!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Union won't do anything plus he's my line manager so I need to stay friendly or he'll make work hell,plus they've been overpaying me for months which I'm still trying to sort out.

The guy I saw the other day told me not to increase my hours as I was struggling, but my esa was due to run out in Jan and I don't think I qualify for anymore support so I'm stuck atm.

I'm open to going back on meds but nothing which I'd become dependent on as it was horrible withdrawing last time.

You can always reapply for ESA?

I didn't think you got it past 12 months? I'm sure they'll be some reason I don't qualify partner working full time etc

There are different types of esa - one is income related and one is support based. I’ve been on support based for years, my husband works full time and I wouldn’t be eligible for income based. Talk to someone (eg citizens advice), hun, and figure out what you can do

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Suzi (22-12-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    There are different types of esa - one is income related and one is support based. I’ve been on support based for years, my husband works full time and I wouldn’t be eligible for income based. Talk to someone (eg citizens advice), hun, and figure out what you can do
    Ive got a meeting with the job centre soon as the esa I was on ends soon.

Another horrible night at work got pulled in the office questioned about when I'm upping my hours as I cant stay on 3.5 a day.,we've bent over backwards to help you we could have sacked you for being off for so long etc. We'll have a chat about your hours in January. I was so annoyed felt sick all evening afterwards I know I need to up my hours the reason there low is because I'm struggling told them this and the consultant physiatrist advised me not to increase them.

My heads all over the place at the moment

You know that's not actually allowed to put pressure on you....