Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Have you managed to do that?
    Not yet I just tend to avoid it. I automatically worry about the worst outcome.

On the positive they can see I've made progress that was until Thursday which has knocked me a lot.

The sooner you do it, the less it's going to be there getting harder and harder to do...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    The sooner you do it, the less it's going to be there getting harder and harder to do...
    Yes but I'm just worried about what will come after

What do you think will come after?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What is it that you're afraid of? What's the worst they can do?

I'm obviously going to disappoint them as I was aiming to be back this coming week so I'm sure they'll use that against me.

There's going to be a point when they say enough.... I was told 1/2 months ago that if I was in the same position in 6 months time then they'd have to obviously take steps just worried they'll bring that forward.

In what way are they going to "use it against" you? What steps could they take? Have you spoken to you your union rep or the CAB?

Well I've sent the message

Hi been stressing about this since Friday.Had an emergency appointment with my doctor as I've been feeling really low and stressed I've been referred to a psychiatrist Dr who I'm seeing on friday.I've another sick note. Sorry to let you down.I'll keep you informed after my appointment Friday. Sorry

All I've had back from my manager is ok no worries the Dutta not replied.

I'm not in the Union in our workplace as they don't really have a lot of power.

They've offered for me to go back and do 1 hr or if I feel rough not to come in the following day,to be fair they've been really good its examples like Thursday night which scare me and put me off going back.That's what I'm expecting they'll say

You've done well to send the message. Who is the "Dutta?" Your manager is right, it's OK. They can offer a phased return, but not whilst you are still signed off by a Dr. They can't overrule that. Imagine if they did - their insurance would be void, health and safety would have a field day! Really. You need to focus on getting you well now.

Feeling kinda low tonight which seems to have come on from nowhere, so trying to keep busy,been thinking about work which seems to have set me off,apart from that I've been ok for most of the day.

It's been a while since I posted. I've seen another eoc at my practice (at least I think he's a Dr) who used to work with the crisis team he seemed nice he's prescribed propranolol 40mg X 2 a day.I'm due to see him again in a week as he wants to change my meds again I think he said venlafaxine in the morning and he wants to put me back on the mirtazapine for the evenings as my sleeping is terrible,however I mentioned I didn't want to go back on that med due to the horrible side effects I was getting mainly the brain zap sensations.

I mentioned I was worried about counselling ending and having no support but he told me the wellbeing was just the start and that there was plenty they could do psychologist was one.

He wanted me to go out more as I don't really leave the house only to walk my dog,he mentioned going to the cinema which I haven't done,explained I was worried about people from work seeing me out and about when I'm off sick.