I understand but we've not long bought a house and we've a mortgage to pay so I'm constantly worrying about that I hate spending money and I'm constantly saving worrying about things so that's what's been supplementing me but I'm aware it won't last forever and I'm worried if I leave I won't want to go out.

Work stressed that they've done everything they can but I'm struggling to understand why after accepting I need routine there trying to change my days from Tues-Friday to Wednesday - Saturday which has had me worrying all weekend. It means my dog will be alone all day Saturday as I can't get anyone to look after her (I'm aware this sounds silly, but I worry) our usual dog walker doesn't do Saturdays and 2 others I've tried said the same.

I've wrote down what hours I can do and I'm willing to try and Increase them I'd like to stay on my current days as I've worked them for 18 years.

I've managed to keep busy all weekend but now I can feel the anxiety building and it's driving me mad, I don't feel like eating as I'm feeling constantly sick.

I'm going to try and call acas and citizens advice but I'm wary of pushing work too much.

Sorry for the long post hoping it helps with writing everything down