Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Not really the point love, you've been accessing services meant for someone else who lives in that area.
    As I said, you should be able to have access to a CMHT where you are now.
    I agree but if you look at it that way somebody else has benefited in the area I'm supposed to be.

Had my last appointment with the mental health practitioner yesterday there's nothing he can do he's abit concerned now as I have no gp. I mentioned I was concerned about being back at square one again, the practice he's at he's 1 of 2 in our county in his position.

He did mention calling the practice manager and seeing if they'd take me on,but it wouldn't be very likely.

He called the psychiatrist centre and updated them about the situation which he hoped would speed things up.

Theres no way I'm going into the village to register at a new practice if only it could be done over the phone.

I've been reading all the reviews and the receptionists are getting horrible feedback.

Dr's receptionists ALWAYS get horrible feedback - after all they are the gatekeepers to the Drs! However if you talk to them, explaining your situation I'm sure they will do what they can to help.
    No one can make you register with them, but without a GP you are going to struggle/not be able to access any form of NHS help.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

This morning I had my cpn assessment over the phone, the guy told me he was recommending one for me.

That’s good news
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That's great news.

Had a call from work just a catch up went well then towards the end he dropped in were going to try and support you more by getting occupational health involved which instantly made me feel sick and I'm now panicking like mad.

I asked him if that meant they were going to get rid of me he said no occupational health will do a report and work out how best they can support me?

I don't really trust them anyone else offer any advice on what I can expect?

Why don’t you trust them? Have you experience with OH before?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Why don’t you trust them? Have you experience with OH before?
    Just all the trouble I've had with them in the past messing up wages, ESA trouble then being told I was lying to managers about never telling them I could only work 14 hrs which was complete rubbish as I've proof. They've just caused me alot more stress everytime.

No I've never dealt with OH before I'm worried there going to turn round and say get rid of me

Occupational Health are there to assess and see how they can help you stay in your job if possible. Really, they are not the enemy.

Who don't you trust? You say you don't trust them, but you've not had any input from them before?

OH are there to help. Any reasonable adjustments that are needed to make your time at work easier can by implemented through them but you need to be open and honest with them so they can help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella180 For This Useful Post:

john82 (09-10-20)