Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Hi all first post here.

Finally had enough with feeling down and have constantly had sucidial thoughts in my head almost everyday,so I went to see the Dr's who put me on sertraline 50mg and I made an appointment with a wellness councillor.

The wellness councillor said I have aniexty and depression and could do with talking to somebody and that the doc should up my meds to 100mg to open up more?.

That was 7 weeks ago I don't feel like the sertraline has done anything I'm still having lots of negative thoughts,lying awake at night crying etc,so much so I rang the wellness people up again to find out when my appointment would be only to be told it could be 6-8 months!

I've since been bk doctors who's switched me to Mirtazapine 15mg and lowered the sertraline to 50mg.

The Mirtazapine first time I took it from completely knocked me out! I've struggled the last few days to the point I feel like a zombie and detached even more,also strange dreams and very sensitive to sounds especially when out dog suddenly barks.

Does the drowsiness wear off? It makes me want to do nothing! Also the doc recommended a site called mood gym but it's £40 has anyone used it?

Sorry about the long post
    Last edited by Paula; 25-07-18 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Added trigger warning as per DWD policy