Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    But have you asked them to prescribe something specific for the sweating?
    Yep I've mentioned it every visit how it's making me not want to go out etc all they've done is change my meds constantly I don't think I've been on the same tablets for longer than 12 weeks.

They gave me odaban when it was cheaper to buy off Amazon I used that for about a month helped with my face etc but it's mainly my back and torso,i feel embarrassed talking about it now

It really isn't anything to be embarrassed about.. Although I do understand...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

It really isn't anything to be embarrassed about.. Although I do understand...
    I'm just getting abit stressed what with me going back to work a week today can already feel myself counting down the days and the anixety building even though I've worked there for 17 years it sounds daft,worrying I'll end up panicking and that will set everything off but I know it's something I need to do.

It doesn't sound daft at all. Work obviously increases your anxiety... Is there any other ways around it?

It doesn't sound daft at all. Work obviously increases your anxiety... Is there any other ways around it?
    I don't think so. When I go in for meetings I often have a walk round and say hello to everyone to calm myself down and I'm fine but that's probably because I know I can escape and leave anytime.

I'm going bk on rehab hours so it won't be for long but hopefully it'll calm me down I need to just get the 1st day out the way,but I'm finding it hard to occupy myself at nighttime trying not to worry about it.

Girlfriends fast asleep as she works early shifts have spoken a little bit about how worried I'm getting etc all she says is you'll be fine,she's most likely right just me overthinking things

OVerthinking goes with the territory if you're anything like my husband....

How are you doing today?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    How are you doing today?
    I'm not too bad got soaked walking my dog earlier,nipped to see my mum and dad who are looking after my niece and nephew.

Aim tonight is to get bk in the garage and do weights although I'm starting to feel sick.

I've been trying to read Joshua Fletcher Anxiety: Panicking about Panic but I can't seem to stay focused and get easily distracted

Could you be trying to read too much? If you're out of practise in reading then starting with smaller bits might be an easier way of doing it and would give you more of an achievement?

Could you be trying to read too much? If you're out of practise in reading then starting with smaller bits might be an easier way of doing it and would give you more of an achievement?
    Maybe tbh I've always found reading quite boring but it's something I wish I enjoyed and I know it'll benefit me. The only books ive read are the Game of thrones books and I loved them.

Managed to go in the garage tonight for 45 mins just a little session,now on comes the anixety at night trying to stay positive.

I was thinking earlier you always ask me how I'm doing how my days been etc but I never ask the same question to you? so have you had a good day?