Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
Have you tried talking to your friends about their lives? Get involved in their lives again? Talk about what you talked about before you became ill?
No I've not tried tbh.

I stopped talking to them when I was depressed then all the thoughts of well there not bothered anyway start going round my head.

We've a WhatsApp group and I've not replied on there for a very long time as I feel I can't be seen to be having a laugh with them as it might give off the wrong impression and people would comment well he sounds OK he's been having a laugh etc.

Called the Psychiatrist yesterday they actually called me Friday just past but on a withheld number for a chat which I missed. I'm still on a waiting list but the lady said she's emailed the team lead and there going to send a letter out next time there going to call.

Spoke to validium yesterday as well just to confirm why they can't give me any sessions as I've got to update work as I've now got my sick note to email in.

Woke up a few times during the night with bad dreams worrying about work etc woke up with the sickness feeling again