Page 38 of 83 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

ESA is for people who are unfit for work on medical grounds and as you are able to work and have a job you aren’t eligible.

I'm trying to be moved into the other ESA group which allows permitted work up to 16hrs so then I can reduce my hours at work,also I'm trying to back claim since Jan

I must add that it was the DWP who suggested I be moved into the support group back in Jan due to my mental health getting worse.

The claim was closed in error my doctor has also sent in a letter as support.

Obviously if I am successful it means I'll have to work less which takes the pressure off me it's just taken them so long due to all the mistakes they've made

But you are working more than 16 hours on a regular basis. That means you aren't eligible. It's designed for people who aren't able to work those hours....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Nobody has mentioned this over the phone I've told them I had to increase my hours or I was going to loose my job as I've been waiting since the middle of January for them to sort it out,i couldn't get by earning under 14hrs with no support payments

Hopefully I'm wrong then.... It's just I believe it to be for people who can't manage those hours because of illness, not for people who would like to cut back their hours for illness itms?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (15-04-20)

Hi a little update need to write somewhere.

I've been off work since being ill in April and I'm curr9off unpaid due to what's going on it's sent my anxiety sky high I haven't left the house in almost 2 months.

The sickness feeling and worrying is increasing daily thinking ill have to go back to work soon. It tends to make me not want to eat

I was awarded pip daily enhanced back in April and standard mobility.

Oh hunni, why didn’t you talk to us sooner? . Why are you off unpaid? Were you not furloughed? Do you know if you’ll be going back soon?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Oh hunni, why didn’t you talk to us sooner? . Why are you off unpaid? Were you not furloughed? Do you know if you’ll be going back soon?
    I know I probably should have messaged on here sooner I guess it's my way of dealing with things just shutting down everything.

I worked the first few hectic weeks when everyone was panic buying but it got too much for my anxiety +my partner got ill so I had to self isolate then I got ill etc and decided I'd stay off until it calmed down as I was just getting more anxious & panicking.

Our work isn't furloughing anyone (retail) I had the choice to put up with it or go off unpaid.

I got a message a week ago about having a wellness meeting before the end of June to discuss options about going back. The thing is it's impossible to work 2 meters a part in the warehouse where I work.

I'm sorry you and your partner have been ill. I hope you've both recovered...
    My nephew works for Tesco and they've been pretty well looked after. It's a good idea to talk to them and see what the options are. The wellness meeting sounds as if it might be able to help..