Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I understand but we've not long bought a house and we've a mortgage to pay so I'm constantly worrying about that I hate spending money and I'm constantly saving worrying about things so that's what's been supplementing me but I'm aware it won't last forever and I'm worried if I leave I won't want to go out.

Work stressed that they've done everything they can but I'm struggling to understand why after accepting I need routine there trying to change my days from Tues-Friday to Wednesday - Saturday which has had me worrying all weekend. It means my dog will be alone all day Saturday as I can't get anyone to look after her (I'm aware this sounds silly, but I worry) our usual dog walker doesn't do Saturdays and 2 others I've tried said the same.

I've wrote down what hours I can do and I'm willing to try and Increase them I'd like to stay on my current days as I've worked them for 18 years.

I've managed to keep busy all weekend but now I can feel the anxiety building and it's driving me mad, I don't feel like eating as I'm feeling constantly sick.

I'm going to try and call acas and citizens advice but I'm wary of pushing work too much.

Sorry for the long post hoping it helps with writing everything down

Never apologise for writing a long post, you don't need to. You are right, getting everything out of your head is a positive thing.
    Have you asked them why they are changing your shift pattern?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Never apologise for writing a long post, you don't need to. You are right, getting everything out of your head is a positive thing.
    Have you asked them why they are changing your shift pattern?
    No ill try and ask them tomorrow that's if I don't put it off.

I'm happy to try and increase my hours but I'd like to stay on the days I work as they work for me. My partners off Thurs & Friday and my mum can come over Wednesday if I do late night Tuesday that's me not having to worry about the dog

All you can do is ask lovely...

April update

My anxiety is sky high at the moment with all this virus talk so much so I've stopped reading the news as it's just making me worse. I'd just got back into work as well now I'm back to not wanting to go until this virus has calmed down as I'm really anxious at work (supermarket)

I'd been getting on well back to normal hours at work now that was until my partner got ill so I've had to isolate with her, which has set me back.

Hope everyone's ok

Oh no! Your poor partner! Does she have covid 19?
    I think everyone is worried about it and that it's raised so many peoples' anxiety. I think that limiting the amount of news/media is really sensible. Are you still taking the meds? You'd obviously been doing really well to have got back to work for a while...

Oh no! Your poor partner! Does she have covid 19?
    I think everyone is worried about it and that it's raised so many peoples' anxiety. I think that limiting the amount of news/media is really sensible. Are you still taking the meds? You'd obviously been doing really well to have got back to work for a while...
    She's just got symptoms high temp, aching and upset tummy.

Tbh the last week it's started to get on top of me a little and I've stopped taking my meds I missed 3 days but forced myself to take them last night.

I didn't have much choice with work it was either increase your hours or leave.

Had my pip assessment last Monday over the telephone and have been chasing ESA as I'm hoping I can be put in the support group which means I can drop my hours and concentrate on getting my head sorted.

Missing your meds is throwing yourself into withdrawal. Now is definitely not the time to be messing around with them. Thing is it'll take time for them to get back to the right levels again.

I'm glad you had your PiP assessment, when are you expecting your ESA one?

Missing your meds is throwing yourself into withdrawal. Now is definitely not the time to be messing around with them. Thing is it'll take time for them to get back to the right levels again.

I'm glad you had your PiP assessment, when are you expecting your ESA one?
    I'm not sure with the ESA as they've been messing me around closing my claim then reopening it again I've been waiting since January it's added stress tbh.

I don't understand why you're claiming ESA while you are working (usually, not virus related) if you are working over 16 hours a week and/or earning more than £140. As you are working more than that I'm pretty sure you aren't eligible for it.... Hence why the claim keeps being closed

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Stella180 (14-04-20)