Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Quote Originally Posted by scilover View Post
    Does mirtazapine make you emotional?

If you miss doses, it can increase your risk of relapse. An abrupt end to Remeron causes withdrawal symptoms that can include dizziness, vomiting, headaches, and nausea. You may also be extremely emotional and in some cases, people have become suicidal. so make sure to take your meds and be careful.
    Hi I'm not taking Mirtazapine now I'm on Buspirone and Vortioxetine.

Felt a shift in my mood again today felt good all morning and afternoon the evening comes and I can feel my mood changing, the loneliness comes on

2. The Following User Says Thank You to john82 For This Useful Post:

Allalone (14-08-20)

Are you keeping track of your moods?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Are you keeping track of your moods?
    Yes so far they've mainly been bad days or meh days using an app called daylio.

When’s your next appointment?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    When’s your next appointment?
    Got the mental health practitioner calling me 2mos he's going to moan as he's told me to take buspirone 3 times a day but it makes me light headed and brings back the sweating issues not that this weather has helped. Ive also been sitting in the car whilst my partner shops as I don't want to wear a mask and don't want to get moaned at for not so it's easier to stay in the car

Then ask if there’s an alternative to Buspirone....
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula View Post
    Then ask if there’s an alternative to Buspirone....
    I know what he'll say that it's been really hot for the past 6 days etc feel like it's pointless and it'll just get dismissed,or that I shouldn't let it bother me.

Walker extraordinaire!
    At least you tried with the Buspirone and that's all anyone can ask and I guess that's part of having a review that you can discuss medication problems.
    I totally get the not wanting to wear a mask issue as I do find it a bit triggering too. It is probably better for your anxiety at this point to just wait in the car where you can breathe easier and you can always help with the carrying bags in and unpacking and help out that way.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

Quote Originally Posted by Strugglingmum View Post
    At least you tried with the Buspirone and that's all anyone can ask and I guess that's part of having a review that you can discuss medication problems.
    I totally get the not wanting to wear a mask issue as I do find it a bit triggering too. It is probably better for your anxiety at this point to just wait in the car where you can breathe easier and you can always help with the carrying bags in and unpacking and help out that way.
    Ive been trying to get a hidden disability lanyard & card which I think will help although ills still be the odd one out if everyone's wearing a mask.

Walker extraordinaire!
    Yes I've seen some advertised. Our government has actually put printable cards on their website that you can just download and print off. We have only been mask compulsory this week so we are a bit behind you guys I think.
    I was shopping yesterday and while most people were wearing masks, there were a few who were not and tbh no one gave them a second look. I am just so scared of someone challenging me that I persevere with it but I am constantly pulling it out from my face to breath. It only takes me 20 mins to run round Asda so I'm managing it so far.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.