Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 327280818283 LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

Walker extraordinaire!
    I'm glad last week finished well. That is a positive.
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (01-09-21)

I'm just worried as its a new medication and I'm scared of possible side effects and I'd then have to have tests at the Dr's to make sure I'm ok.

Worried about work after what happened last week and wondering if it's going to happen again, and am I taking the mick only doing 3 hrs? Like I explained to the manager I'm just trying to get comfortable back there but I'm struggling with loosing everyone.

My garage is my gym, weights, treadmill etc lately I've lost motivation after worrying about work etc it just seems to derail me.

What tests at the Drs are you worried about?
    This is, if you don't try it you wont know if it could be the medication that helps massively......
    I'm sure your manager doesn't think you are taking the mick at all lovely. Start small and work up when you are ready - a mighty oak tree comes from the smallest acorn and all that....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    What tests at the Drs are you worried about?
    This is, if you don't try it you wont know if it could be the medication that helps massively......
    I'm sure your manager doesn't think you are taking the mick at all lovely. Start small and work up when you are ready - a mighty oak tree comes from the smallest acorn and all that....
    Sorry for the delay had to take a few lateral flow tests and they've come back positive woke up this morning feeling really rough, think I've caught it from my patterns parents as they've both tested positive today.

So I've had to isolate for 10 days as I'm not jabbed and I'm waiting for a pcr test to arrive.

I think the psychiatrist said I'd need an ecg and bloods maybe? It just puts me off as its another thing that's out my comfort zone.

Oh no, sorry that you've tested positive. Hope that you don't get it badly lovely.
    Can I ask why you haven't had the vaccine?
    ECG and bloods are standard for so many things now love, they are just being overly cautious...

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh no, sorry that you've tested positive. Hope that you don't get it badly lovely.
    Can I ask why you haven't had the vaccine?
    ECG and bloods are standard for so many things now love, they are just being overly cautious...
    Ive not had the vaccine due to what I was going through struggling to go out etc getting back to work, also I've read too much into it so decided not to get it as I was worried about side effects etc and if I really needed it.

I'm okay just feels like a bad cold atm waiting for my pcr test to arrive tomorrow

Oh, we were all very desperate to get the vaccine - I think it's different when you've been shielding... Even my needle phobics wanted to get the vaccine to be able to protect me and to then be able to get back out there......

So I'm almost a week into isolating and I'm struggling, finding it tough staying in not being able to go out.

Lost my taste & smell, constant headaches hardly eating, and I'm still worrying about work.

Sorry you're feeling so bad.

Don't worry about work, they have to be understanding with this.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

john82 (08-09-21)

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

john82 (08-09-21)