Page 81 of 83 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

The message has got through at work, love, so try to focus on doing what you can right now and try not to borrow trouble
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm going to start taking the Aripiprazole 5mg tomorrow I'm going to half the tablets to begin with and see if they help give me a boost.

Bit disappointed boss said she'd speak to me first thing after last night but she was busy, she did speak to me but said she'd catch me later but I went in early so ended up just going home.

It takes between 4 - 8 weeks for any anti depressant to get into your system properly. Nothing is going to work in 2 weeks love. They may not "give you a boost" but might just make things more stable......

Why didn't you stay for your shift?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Did the doctor suggest halving the tablets?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I did my shift I just ended up going in earlier as friends said it was busy and they could do with me coming in asap.

No he didn't say half the tablets but I'm just worried about taking something new as I always seem to have side effects,so thought I'd start off slow and see if they affect me.

Please talk to your doctor first, there are often reasons for them not halving tablets - mainly that you can’t be sure of the dose you’re taking and it could change from day to day dependant on how you halve them itms

Definitely talk to your Dr... Please?

Had a good evening Friday spoke to the new store manager and seemed nice she told me to continue to do twilight shifts for now and if I needed any support to let her know.It was nice to finished the end of the week feeling good considering how it started.

I'm getting really nervous about going in again tomorrow after what happened last week I'm constantly anxious now.

I haven't started the Aripiprazole as I'm a bit scared tbh.

I've got a review with the psychiatrist but it's not till the end of September,also got my autism forms to fill in, so I filled them in with my partner and her mum & dad helping and giving there views with what they've seen. Some of the past & present behaviours I couldn't really fill in as it goes right back to being a baby,so we just filled in what I could.

Hopefully try and get back in the garage tomorrow as lately I just feel a bit deflated.

Hope everyone's okay

What are you scared about?

So glad your manager seems lovely and understanding.
    I agree, what are you scared of for going back in or starting the meds?
    What's in the garage that you want to get back to?