Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

It’s not really about how you were coping before, it’s how you’re coping now. The longer you leave things as they are, the harder it’s going to get. Please call your doctor
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Stella and Paula are completely right.
    You don't have to talk to your partner about your mental health all the time, talk to her about other things - talk about the weather, it doesn't matter, just talk to her. It'll help build up your relationship so you can talk about your health too...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Had another appointment cancelled today with the mental health practitioner two in a row now don't see the point in trying a 3rd time.

Then go and see your doctor. Tell them why you are there and not seeing the mh practitioner...

So far today's been odd it's my birthday and I've tried to snap out of it and be more positive my gf's gone to alot of trouble lots of gifts made me a cake, had afternoon tea delivered my sister & nephew have been up to sit in the garden along with my mum & dad and yet I don't seem to find any joy or happiness atm it's bad but I'm thinking I just wish they hadn't bothered and leave me alone.

Happy birthday!
    Did you think about calling the doctors?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Did you think about calling the doctors?
    Thanks I hope I didn't sound to ungrateful.

No had a missed call off them today and they've left a voicemail but not listened to it, I was trying to have a day where I didn't have to worry about anything no stress etc.

I'm currently in the garage trying to work out to keep my mind good sometimes I wish I could just hide away in here

Happy birthday!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Happy Birthday John.