Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Mirtazapine effects & mood gym *SU Trigger*

I'm just quite down atm I know you'll moan but I've not takien my tabs for the past 4 days due to feeling so rough this is the first night tonight.

Mrs has it as well although she's had 1 jab she's still bad. This afternoon we spent watching on the buses

My mum popped some shopping into the garden which has helped although we seem to be going through Paracetamol & ibuprofens very quickly

Why on earth would you not take your anti d? You do know how they work don't you? You can't just take one and think it's going to work on that day. It takes 4 - 8 weeks for them to get into your system properly. Each change in dose takes the same time again to be adjusted. You are going to feel worse for stopping and starting. It's just pointless to not take them properly. This just makes me so annoyed to be honest. You've been given so many things to help and yet you don't seem to be doing the basic things that can help to get you stable/brighter. You have had issues with the CMHT so switched your phone off when they didn't call when you were expecting, you put off registering for a GP, you don't take your meds properly.... I really don't know how you are expecting to get better if you don't help yourself.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (09-09-21),Paula (09-09-21),Stella180 (09-09-21)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Why on earth would you not take your anti d? You do know how they work don't you? You can't just take one and think it's going to work on that day. It takes 4 - 8 weeks for them to get into your system properly. Each change in dose takes the same time again to be adjusted. You are going to feel worse for stopping and starting. It's just pointless to not take them properly. This just makes me so annoyed to be honest. You've been given so many things to help and yet you don't seem to be doing the basic things that can help to get you stable/brighter. You have had issues with the CMHT so switched your phone off when they didn't call when you were expecting, you put off registering for a GP, you don't take your meds properly.... I really don't know how you are expecting to get better if you don't help yourself.
    Well maybe if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel! Like I said I've not even been eating.

I put off registering for the gp and why was that again?? Seems like I've been wasting my time on here tbh.

And people are very quick to judge
    Last edited by john82; 09-09-21 at 01:43 PM.

I haven’t had covid but I had flu a few weeks ago. It was awful and I couldn’t move for days. Yet the one thing I made sure I did was take my meds. Why? Because I knew if I didn’t, I’d go into withdrawal and would feel a thousand times worse.

As for judging. No one here has ever judged you in the 3+ years you’ve been a member. What we try to help you understand, though, is that you need to be proactive with your treatment, medication, self care and with your medical team - otherwise you won’t be any further forward in 3 years time than you are now and was 3 years ago. I know you want to get better, but you’re not allowing yourself the chance to when you do things like not take your meds for 4 days
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Quote Originally Posted by john82 View Post
    Well maybe if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel! Like I said I've not even been eating.

I put off registering for the gp and why was that again?? Seems like I've been wasting my time on here tbh.

And people are very quick to judge
    Quick to judge? Me? You've been a member for over 3 years!

As I said, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well, but you HAVE to take your meds. You seem to just not take them properly even when you don't have covid..

Wasting your time on here? That's your opinion, but as with everything you only get out of something what you put into it.... You've made 351 posts in that time.... We listen, we support, but you have to be here and engage.....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Walker extraordinaire!
    Hi John, I'm sorry you've been poorly with Covid, I've watched loved ones suffer with it and it's not pleasant at all.
    I'm sorry you feel judged, you joined here just before me and I know at times I haven't liked the obvious being pointed out to me...... but I needed to hear it. At times we feel misunderstood or 'picked on' but I promise you it's all just to support and encourage you towards recovery.
    Recovery IS possible but it takes so much more than popping my tablets just when I feel like it, and I know you know that, you dont need us to tell you but sometimes we need a reminder to keep fighting and doing the right thing
    Check out my Calandoniacrochet Facebook page.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strugglingmum For This Useful Post:

john82 (09-09-21),Suzi (09-09-21)

Quick to judge??? You are having a laugh right. Maybe you should look back through this thread and actually see how supportive people have been. Everyone else around here are incredibly understanding and you now accuse them of being judgmental? Maybe it’s you being selfish and ungrateful for all the advise you’ve been given (and ignored) and not bothered to give anything back. We all have similar struggles and dispute members taking the time to read your posts and reply, I don’t see you engaging with other threads. Maybe it’s time for you to take a step back, take onboard the information you have been given and start doing something to help yourself to get better. If you don’t wanna help self there’s nothing any one else can do for you.

Wow had to login to repost true colours being shown now aren't they!! and this is a support forum !! Like i said i hope you never get covid then maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge!

I've been extremely grateful for the advice on here, also im sorry i don't contribute much in other posts i'm no expert! it seems i don't offer much to the group

Feel free to delete the thread it doesn't look to kind tbh! and i dont need to be made to feel any worse than i already do!
    Last edited by john82; 09-09-21 at 07:07 PM.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    No one has judged you. You frequently complain about meds but then don't take them correctly. Do you realise that non-compliance is enough of a reason for CMHT to discharge you? You have no idea how lucky you are to be getting that support. Please don't throw that away by being non-compliant. I would assume that you would have been taking paracetamol to help with pain/raised temperature so you could have taken your meds then.

If you'd read other people's threads then you would know that Suzi has chronic, long term disabilities that cause her significant difficulties and a huge amount of pain pretty much every day of her life. She has had significant pain and chronic conditions since she was a child so the "if you've tested positive then you'll know how crap it makes you feel" is quite frankly, offensive. She suffers every single day but does nothing but offer love and understanding to everyone here, putting everyone else before herself. I suggest you take a step back, think about what has been said, think about how you have responded, which has been quite aggressive, and decide if you want to still be a member here. I'm leaving the thread here as it shows nothing but kindness and patience when you have repeatedly talked about not complying with your care team, but I am going to close it before it gets too heated.

Take a few days, if you still wish to be a member here, then come back and start afresh. If not, PM Suzi and she can sort that out for you. No one has ever judged you though, they have just shown frustration as they know how important complying with meds and treatment is.
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaquaia For This Useful Post:

Paula (09-09-21),Stella180 (10-09-21),Suzi (09-09-21)