Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hello new here

JAY1
    Well yesterday I felt slightly better towards the end of the day but that's the norm for me usually. I feel like the pressure is off towards the end of the day as people no longer expect you to do anything!

I’ve gone back on my propanalol and increased my escitalopram back up to my original dose. Days are getting better even though I’m still not great I at least a feel things are moving in the right direction. Just got to control my eating as whenever my meds hangs or I forget to take them I have a huge appetite....

How's it going being properly back on the meds? Are you eating and drinking enough?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

JAY1
    It's up and down. My moods are erratic so one minute im laughing and the next i'm in tears....I think it will just get better though. I'm eating too much if anything! but I would say I'm not drinking enough come to think of it.

I'm off on a yoga retreat this weekend with people that I know so it should be really good for me hopefully. I've also somehow managed to pluck up the courage for a date on Friday soooo should help keep me distracted from all that's going on.

I feel like things are getting better and almost feel guilty posting on here but thought it would be interesting to almost have a bit of a mood diary within my posts or for others to see the good days and the bad.....I found it quite tough that it was generally only peoples bad days posted on here. No offence meant by that at all, I realise how overpowering depression is of course!!!

It's not only bad day which are posted here, but there are many different sections which you won't have access to yet which means you won't have seen all we have to offer..
    The yoga retreat sounds brilliant!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!