I've not posted here for a while. I have been keeping ok, keeping the demons well into the back of my mind. After a couple of false starts have held down a full time job for 7 months now.

Anyway, over the last few weeks I have been feeling extremely tired, pretty much been pushing myself to get through the working week but have nothing left in the tank for the weekend. I have felt my mood slide and have worried I am going back to how I was a couple of years ago.

I spoke to my GP a couple of weeks ago about the tiredness and mood swings, she got me back on the citralopram daily (I had been taking smaller doses on alternate days).

I have been considering taking a few days sick leave for a while now but resisted but have now felt no option to go off for a few days to recharge and try to get my mind together. My boss is not the most considerate of people and I have been dreading telling him why I was off sick but did it today. No sure he understood but hey ho.

There are people off on holiday for the rest of the month from Monday and I hope by taking the days off sick I will be able to recharge a bit and limp through the next few weeks and focus on my own holidays in mid August.