Page 30 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis and tiaras *Possible SU Trigger*

Morning Lady Sparkles, how are you today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I don’t care what it looks like to anyone else, my issue with putting in disability aids is I love my home and want it to feel like my home, not a hospital.

On that note, today’s chap may have helped. There is an option where the rail is very low to the floor and comes in different colours to camouflage with the carpet and just basically looks better. It is, obviously, more expensive so I’ve got some convincing to do
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I do totally understand... I've been told I've got another 4 weeks + of wrist splints, so I've ordered them in purple. I've grab rails in the loo and the bathroom and on the door to outside, so I do get it... It's a case of having them but not looking "special". Go with the camo one love if it's going to help..

Convincing worked (doesn’t it always? ) so we’re getting the more expensive, future proof, one.

In other news, my babies

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Just flutter those eyelashes and you can convince anyone

Your babies are beautiful
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

I knew he'd agree with you!

Your babies are beautiful!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    They are gorgeous
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Aww..what gorgeous dogs Paula!...haven't seen them before. I'm pleased they're much better now! How are your feet now the weather has cooled?

I’ve just realised I’ve been ignoring my thread! Sorry guys lol (Flo, yes my leg is easier)

Stairlift update, Si has been negotiating prices with the company (that’s his job after all). He did want me to do it but as soon as he suggested it I started to panic. Anyway, he texted me this morning to tell me he just wants to get an extra years warranty on top of the reduction they’ve already agreed then he’ll be happy to sign up. It takes 3 weeks from order, so not long.

We took the devil cat to the vets yesterday for a checkup. She’s 17 next month. We’ve been saying for years that she’ll outlive us all out of spite. The vet tells us she’s in excellent health and will probably live well into her 20s ....... thankfully, Katie’s promised to take her when she leaves home

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Awww am glad that it went well at the vets hunni, cats are funny creatures my eldest is a moody begger but just at Caitlin for some unknown reason she is fine with anyone else
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR