Page 64 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis and tiaras *Possible SU Trigger*

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Sending you huge hugs lovely
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Oh why are they revoking your license? Does that mean that you can or can't drive?
    Poor Polo!
    Your mood sounds really flat love, you OK?
    They’ve been assessing me for a year, my OT told me I’d have to inform them of the problems with my hand. That, coupled with my MH, my medication and my IIH seems to have spooked them. I can drive, but I have to have a temporary licence and they’ll send me review assessment papers in 9 months - so we do it all over again. I need to call my insurance company and I don’t know what impact it’ll have on that (though you’d hope a Motability sourced insurance company would not have an issue). I could appeal the decision but, tbh, if I was in their shoes, I’d probably agree.

I’m just fed up. Part of that is because I’ve been laid up all week with my back but also I can’t imagine not being able to drive - I was raised around cars (I met both my husbands at a car dealership). I know I can drive now but the whole process is a nightmare I don’t want to keep going through
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Oh sweetheart
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I can't see why a Motability Insurance Co that deals specifically with disability would hammer you! Just sorry that you're going through it!xx

Well, the insurance company were ok, thankfully. My back is no better so another quiet day ahead. I’m reading a trilogy atm that’s really good so at least I can do that, and I’ve watched a lot of tv, but my concentration is non existent so anything else is impossible.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

What trilogy??? My to read pile only has 20 books on it at the moment so I'm running low

. It’s the All Souls Trilogy - the tv series has just been released called A Discovery of Witches. I’m reading the books first because, well, that’s the correct way to do it

Oooh! I've been eyeing them up on amazon!

OO and me!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

If this back isn’t sorted by Monday, I’m making an appointment with the chiropractor. It’s really getting to me now .....