Page 36 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis and tiaras *Possible SU Trigger*

It went well. The only issue is that we’re replacing carpet landing and on the stairs and putting a wooden floor in the hall before the lift has to go in. All that means is that we have to let the firm know (after we’ve had the carpet company in on Friday to measure up and price it up) whether the floor is going to be deeper so they can adjust the measurements.

My brother has had the snip today. Again. He was ‘told to get it done 12 years ago by his first wife as she didn’t want more kids. With a vasectomy, it can be reversed if you had it less than 7 years ago so, when he and his current wife got married and they weren’t sure if they were going to have a baby together, he had it reversed. They have now decided they dont want more kids, so he’s having it done again. Poor love, I’m a woman and even I winced .....

I forgot to take my morning meds. I’ve taken them now but I’m definitely agitated. Stupid fool I am
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Librarian and chief holder of antiquities and biscuits Jaquaia's Avatar
    Not stupid, we all forget at times. I'm not even sure if I've taken my AD today...
    Tên përdu, jhamâi së rëcôbro

Thing is, my morning meds are the majority of them and include my CD, Venlafaxine, 3 different pain killers etc. So I definitely missed the wrong time of day lol
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Hi Paula....talking of the snip..Zoe's niece is 22 and her partner is 54!! He had a reversal as she wants a baby but up to date I think he's still firing blanks!!...he must have left it too long!..are you feeling a bit better now? And are you excited about the lift going in?

Glad you've taken them now love... Sounds like it's all go in your house!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I’ve been told there’s no need to worry, but telling someone with anxiety not to worry ........ my mum has been referred to hospital as she’s got increased pressure in her eye and s9me damage to her optic nerve. They think she’s got glaucoma

My pain always seems to flair when I’m anxious. My foot is on fire

Is there anything that helps?

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hope your now resting hunni, I won't say don't worry about your mum, my mother had glaucoma a few years ago they caught one eye in time but not the other though she does fine and has had it reoccur and they caught it in time this time its a case of relieving the pressure,
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR