Page 116 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1203

Thread: Tennis and tiaras *Possible SU Trigger*

A lovely photo!!
    How are you today? What have you got planned for today?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

A lovely pic of Little Princess Sparkles, must see if I can challenge it with a pic of little me
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

This morning I had three people in my house at the same time - all for different reasons. As you can imagine, my anxiety went through the roof. Still, I had my nails done (red, white and glitter ). I’ve got my ex SIL coming over for coffee in a bit - she’s so lovely and I haven’t seen her for a few months so I’m looking forward to seeing her. But I’m knackered and not elevating my leg enough.....

Edit: literally the second I posted this, she cancelled as she’s not feeling well. I’m disappointed as I wanted to catch up but a little relieved
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Will you get time for a bit of a rest now?

I’m sitting down now for a bit
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

We have just had a little snooze! I have a big corner sofa. I was in the corner, my eldest at one end and Ted at the other end!!

You need to get the rest while you can, sounds like a busy time ahead for you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-12-18)

I’ve just remembered I’m going to Carols in the Park at our local community centre tonight. I have to go because the only interest Jess has shown in Christmas this year was to go somewhere and sing carols. Given how withdrawn she’s been, I need to get her out when I can and Si probably won’t be home in time ....

I know what you mean my youngest has been similar. Go and enjoy spending time with her, just get some rest where you can.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Allalone For This Useful Post:

Paula (20-12-18)

Hope you have a lovely time tonight lovely, but pace please....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You’d be very proud of me. We went, and sang 6 carols but then I felt dizzy and nauseous so I asked to be taken home - early. And then had a nap

Work tomorrow then having my hair done, a nice warm reddy brown colour. My hairdresser is taking the mick cos I told her months ago I’d never have red again as it fades from grey hair too quickly