Hello Everyone! I suffer with anxiety but that isn't why I am writing in here. I'm so worried about my brother and I was wondering if people could possibly post some encouraging advice or tips for him. He takes fluoxitine for depression but he has stopped taking the tablets (bad I know - he says he's getting them tomorrow) and he has also just recently split up with his long term girlfriend. The relationship wasn't the best and neither of them was happy, but he hasn't been able to let it go.. He's also just found out she is in a new relationship through her social media which I've told him he needs to stop looking at... He hates that she has moved on and he is on his own feeling rubbish, I've just has this text from him..." Guess I could start counselling again, it did help to be fair. it’s killing me mentally now, it’s affecting my job and it’s making me an even worse person. It’s just when I look in the mirror I hate what I see, physically and mentally I wish I could change everything about me. I actually hate how I am, I hate how emotional I can be, I hate how I can be too nice and caring, I hate the way I look. I just don’t see how I’m ever going to love myself when the only person I hate in this world is me" I hate that he feels like this and it breaks my heart and I'm so worried about him, please can anyone offer any advice for him.. Thank you so much xx