Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate mornings

I love that your birds get so well loved and thought about - I have images now in my head of chickens tucked up with hot sweet tea and a nice crochet blanket to keep them warm!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Aww. Well I love all animals exept ants and anything that wants to suck out my blood. If mosquitoes sucked out fat instead of blood, I'd run out nake all day...
    My animals get treated like any other family member, so yea. I even teased my guy telling our hens want curtains, carpets and chanleriers (or how you spell that). He wasn't impressed..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (09-07-18)

I'm not a fan of ants, spiders and def not mosquitoes - although they seem to think I'm delicious!
    I think they should have curtains and comfy sofas!

And a play station. And vanity table. And and and

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Suzi (09-07-18)

They need a TV and a hifi
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

We should be able to start painting the inside of our coop this week. I got my first birds in may. It has been a bumpy ride with them over all. So many obstacles and so much bad luck. But I won't give up. The project will take abit time, but we will makes it as good as we can. It is hard waking up without Dracula, and I can't buy eggs from store. I just can't. But we are already almost done with the walls and ceiling, so I can start chalking the walls and what not. And Jani (that's how Le dude is called) works long shifts, but still manages to push after work with my coop. This relationship is no fairytale, I'm no regular Princess and my Prince is covered in tattoos (so am I), smokes in chains and drinks like a machine. But he loves me and my sons and stands up for us no matter what keeps coming. And yea he drinks but not like the friend I told about. I can have 2 beers and I giggle. So anyone with better tolerance is a drinkin machine in my eyes. We have our problems like any couple, but he once told me somethin very eye opening. He said love does not need to be perfect, it needs to be unconditional, and it needs to be real. And if you need to force it, it is no love at all. And there it was. Wisest words I had heard in a long long time. I'd trust him with my life without blinking an eye any day. And if it wasn't for him, I'd be back in the hospital already.

Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Le Dude sounds extra special
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Le Dude is totally right and spot on love..

He is very special.