Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate mornings

We all have our flaws. He deals with mine, I deal with his. It's not always easy, and sometimes I really Wonder what on earth are we doing. But then taking a step back and looking at everything again, we are doing the Best we can with what we have, and actually I feel we are doing pretty fine. I love this guy. He is smart, witty, fun and gentle. His sense of humour matches mine. He is wonderful with my Kids. He works hard to make life good for us all, and he is very understanding with my mental health. Some couples are like Prince Charming and Princess Lovelylocks. Well... We are Mr and Mrs Potatohead. And yea we love Toy Story movies
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Flo (02-10-18),Jaquaia (02-10-18),OldMike (03-10-18),Paula (02-10-18),Suzi (02-10-18)

I love toy story too being Prince Charming and Princess Goldilocks isn't all it's cracked up to be the main thing is you and Le dude make each other happy and that's what counts.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

You've got a smashing guy there Sissy...they're hard to find. But I have a good guy too. Never loses it with me, and puts up with MY mental health too. I'm not easy to deal with at times but he's still loving and kind. All of us ladies here seem to be lucky with our men folk. How are the hens doing?

We have now 6 that lay eggs, 6 young hens, 2 baby chick and that funny rooster. All doing fine.

I am happy for every one having a loving and supportive partner in life. It means so much. And can change so much. And every one deserves happiness.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Flo (03-10-18),OldMike (06-10-18),Paula (02-10-18)

Yay! You're going to have a whole flock soon!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

This is my flock! Bantams, silkies, hylines and mixes. Gotta love them all.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (06-10-18)

They're beautiful.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

They’re gorgeous!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

They're beautiful sissy! Beautiful ladies. How do you find the Silkie..easy to handle? I'm picking my birds up tomorrow. I'm really hoping they can climb the ramp to bed at night!

Silkies are abit... Ehm. Simple. They lay eggs for few week, and then start sitting even in an empty nest hoping to be mommas. They are sweet and kind and everything. But can't fly for their life, and are clumsier than other breeds with normal feathers. I am definitely loving bantam kochins. They are just as motherly and sweet as silkies, but smarter. Yet I would never change any of these away. A silkie or two in flock gives you some colour and extra laughs.