Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate mornings

I agree with what Paula says, you're amazing Sissy.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Thanks. I know we get the Best sides of each other out, and I really love him for that too. For himself of course, but also for who I have become with him. I am more patient, serene and less prone to over reacting. Before being with me he could have been drunk for weeks straight. Drugs, alcohol, and bad decicions. Over and over. When we started this relationship he had already given up. Now, he is back to work, having life goals and will to build up a future with me and Kids. And it makes me happy. He makes me happy. And I want to keep him happy. He finally has a family, and I want him to be able to enjoy it. I don't want to see the love of my life to drown In alcohol related problems with his health and everything else that comes with it. He had a difficult childhood, and rough teenager years. He has done pretty much all dumb stuff in life, and paid high price for it. Been in jail, Lost his drivers licence, almost died in several occasions. Now he finally cares about his own life. Even he probably would not hesitate giving it for ours. And I would do the same for his. Mentioning kiddies here isn't even necessary, I believe it is self clear. Even he is not their father, he cares about them so deeply... I think it is rare to find someone that is willing to take someone elses children in their life like this. And I want him to stay healthy and happy... He deserves it.
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (12-09-18),Paula (12-09-18)

That post is filled with so much love. You are so awesome. He sounds like a wonderful person..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sissy (13-09-18)

Oh my goodness, that post made me cry. Real tears. It's so obvious that you love each other so much. When we read childhood stories and when we reach the end, they all live happily ever after. You have proved that it can happen. Thank you for sharing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Sissy (13-09-18)

The love between you Sissy and Le Dude seems so strong, so hang on in there and help each other on this path we call life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to OldMike For This Useful Post:

Sissy (13-09-18)

I have said this before, and will say many times in future too, but even if this not always a fairytale, I feel this is a story worth telling. We both have our past lives haunting us, and some of those traumas will be hard to deal with. But seeing your partner there infront of you, with all their rough edes and flaws and broken sides, and being able to stand there just as "bare" and broken knowing there won't be judgemental thoughts or mean words, just love, acceptance and will to make things work... There is nothing as soul soothing as that. He has a brilliant mind and awesome sense of humour. And he pretty much never gets angry. No matter how impossible I get for any reason imaginable. He may ask me who has peed in my cheerios, and that's when I usually realise I have formed a completely out of propotion snap out for something as silly as not finding matching socks. So yes, who cares about Prince Charming, I have found my bad boy covered in tattoos.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (13-09-18),Suzi (13-09-18)

I tried to post this picture in that previous post, but since I have no computer and am dealing on Phone, I managed to send it without adding any picture in it. Here.

She is silently judging me for not giving her pie. Meet Ariel, her attitude is splendid! If there is something I am eating without giving her any, this is exactly the look she is going to give me. And yes.. I gave her pie after realising how awful I was eating alone.

Your previous post (the one before Ariel) was outstanding you really are a beautiful person.

Ariel is lovely too and glad she got some pie

Ariel is awesome!

I love your post before Ariel! You are amazing!!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Hi Ariel!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.