Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate mornings

What a beautiful photo of your son and Piglet! I'm so pleased that you have your new chickens. What a joy they are. Piglet is a beautiful colour...what breed is she?

Piglet is mixed breed, I assume it has brahma in it. Cinderella is a frise silkie. We also have a white one called Snowhite. They are cute but so tiny still. Piglet on the other hand is a big mama. We put few eggs in incubator about a week ago, so we can see if we can get chicks. Started well , we can see a tiny heart in each when we Light a flashlight under the egg. It shows blood vessels and a small dot that is their heat already, meaning at least they were fertilised and Started to grow. We hope they get through whole process and hatch healthy lil babies
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

Oh wow that's so exciting!! Will you keep all the chicks and develop your own flock - is it a "flock of chickens?" or somewhere I'm sure it's a "clutch" of chickens... Either which way it's still exciting!

How's your mood love? What about Le Dude? Your son? Are things OK between you and your friend?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

CaterpillarGirl
    Oh that is exciting! Be sure to let us know how things go, I love reading all about your chickens

I am doing quite ok, and Le dude is working. He has been thinking about getting help with drinking, even he can stay sober if he want to. He just needs motivaation and support. What comes to my friend, she is a Hot mess. In a huge denial she blames everyone else and is faced drunk every day. My sons are all doing fine with their own things going on. We are about to run now with Sebastian, we have a riding lesson. And about hens, I think it is a flock, but I can be mistaken, would not be the first time. Nor the Last!

How many boys do you have?
    My father in law is an alcoholic and it's always everyone elses fault, never his so I do understand that... It's horrible.
    I think Le Dude has a good plan to cut down alcohol...

Glad you're OK lovely x

I have 3 sons. All on autism spectrum. Oldest turns 17 next year, middle one 15 at the end of december and youngest 11 in 10 days

You’re awesome! Just saying
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

My eldest and youngest have Aspies, as does Marc (my husband) so I have understandings of some of the particular issues that can arise!

I also think you're amazing!

Yea aspergers is what my oldest one has, and I do too. Aspergers and add for me and Joonatan both. Kristian is the one with few words and not much sense of pain. Sebastian has adhd. And Le dude is in the middle of his tests, but he is a classic example of an untreated adhd, that is what we have been told even those tests are still un finished. But it is okay. We can deal with this!