Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate mornings

You really are awesome.

CaterpillarGirl
    I agree with everybody else, you are amazing :D

Hey guys. Everyone I have met here this far are awesome. People talk to each other with so much empathy, respect and understanding it is absolutely overwhelming, in the good way. There is so much love, caring and support in here. No Wonder I turn out awesome, because that's how this place makes me. Finally I can talk to someone, and get my mind working on things without anyone being insensitive, judgemental and down right belitling what is going on in my head. It is great to have a place like this. I try to find the same understanding and supportive way through life that I sense in here. And it works. Thanks for making me as awesome as you guys are, I wasn't guite patient, selfless or present for others like this before. When I got up from my darkest pit, actively changing the way I think and react to things have made a huge impact. Not only to me, but to my whole family, and I am so grateful for the example you guys showed. Thank you..
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Jaquaia (14-09-18),OldMike (14-09-18),Paula (14-09-18),Suzi (14-09-18)

Your post has made me cry! Thank you so much for your wonderful words, but it comes from you lovely....
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

We really are only waving the pom poms. You are doing all of this yourself. Keep going. You really are amazing.

I had a very busy weekend, but it was also interesting and fun. We went to see one of our friends that is in rehab on Saturday, we got to take her to shopping in town, and she was so grateful getting out and have fun. Ofcourse it was heartbreaking to leave her there and come home, but she got a day away and hopefully soon can actually come home herself. Wish that other friend would do like this one, and get help for herself. Le dude spent all Sunday building roof for henhouse, and it is almost finished now. I on the other hand spent my Sunday with another friend and went to see some art in museum, had awesome Chinese food and she fixed my lashes. We really needed some girl bonding time. Kids spent their weekend with their dad, and everyone had fun. I feel really good and happy in general. It is nice to realise how well things are even at times everything feels downright impossible. I have friends who care, a family that loves me, and so much to be happy about. Today I feel like hugging the world. Hope everyone feels as great as I do right now, because everyone deserves it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (17-09-18)

What a beautiful post!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Sissy (17-09-18)

I want to hug you! That post is amazing!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

Sissy (18-09-18)

I totally agree with what Paula and Suzi have said, an amazing post from an amazing person.
    77 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"

Guys, guys! We got babies! 2 hatched this far, third is trying out of shell