Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: I hate mornings

Ash kills ticks and lice so they benefit alot of it
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Suzi (14-10-18)

Morning Sissy!....Thats a great idea! we have a wood burning stove so I'll empty the ashes into a box or something. Do you put the ashes into their enclosed run or do you put it outside where they roam? My enclosed run isn't huge but it's covered with a purpose made waterproof sheet at the moment because of the wet weather. If it rains the ashes will turn to mud outside I suppose! Are you having a good time with your dad staying?

I've noticed birds in my garden like to have a dry dust bath, not much chance of that at the moment with all the rain here though.

Flo put the ashes in a tray under cover otherwise I'll be a mud bath, I'm sure Sissy will put us right on this
    71 and counting, less of the "Old" call me "Mike"
    ~~~ Please check out the latest QUIZ (Fun and Games > Quiz) I'm sure you'll find it fun. ~~~

I don't plan to put any ashes out unless it's a sunny day. I'll put it under cover in their enclosed run otherwise. They're happily roaming around the garden at the moment. They're quite comical!

Put it either in the henhouse or some where else it stay dry. I mix sand, sawdust and ash in 1:1:1 ratio in an old tire. It makes a great bath tub for your birds
    I am fluent in finnish, swedish, english, sarcasm and profanity.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

Flo (15-10-18),OldMike (14-10-18)