Thread: I hate mornings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I hate mornings

I have serious problem with waking up. When I hear the alarm, my first thought is that it is a shame to be alive. Every morning I cry because I woke up. Sometimes it goes away fast, some days that feeling sticks around. It is awful. Please don't get worried, I have no urge to Hurt anyone, including myself. I'm just feeling so desperate to stay asleep, I don't know where it comes from. But something happened. My guy built me a chicken coop, and brought me a rooster and a chicken. For few days now I have woken up to that sounds that rooster keeps... What is it In english? Anyway. I smiled. Every time. Can something this simple really make a change this huge? I sit at the cage talking to my bird (kids named them Dracula and Martha) and feel alot better. I have many pets, and they all help me to push through every day, but something waking up to that sound of that silly rooster made a big jump up on the ladder. I still dislike mornings with passion, but I haven't cried. I just thought I'd like to share this with you guys. I hope everyone has something in their life that makes everything better. Like a noisy rooster named after a vampire.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sissy For This Useful Post:

OldMike (23-05-18)