Thread: Feeling alone and isolated *SU possible triggers*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sprouts

Feeling alone and isolated *SU possible triggers*

Hello

I'm here because I don't know where to turn. I am feeling extremely low and having very distressing thoughts. I'm not registered to a doctors and have no one to speak to. I don't want to burden my family. I have gotten to a point where I don't have any friends anymore, people just think I am ignoring them or having some great life. My boyfriend who is my best friend left me and I am so so alone. I feel so hopeless. I live by myself and all I can do is cry and watch the clock until the day ends and it is an acceptable time to go to sleep. I can hear everyone outside my flat enjoying life and I find it difficult going outside, unless it is 6am for work when no one is around. I am healthy and have a good job and a caring family, but I just find it so hard not feel like this which I have felt since I was around 15 (at 17 I tried to commit suicide - i'm 30 now). If anyone has some advise I would really appreciate it, or know of any support groups in south london or just anywhere i could go to speak to someone. I am totally lost and empty. Thank you
    Last edited by Angie; 13-05-18 at 02:01 PM.