Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eurovision 2018

Indeed. So who was your favourite?

I loved Ireland. But I have Austria as one of my sweepstakes! lol You?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Ireland was good. I liked Germany and Netherlands. The Estonia entry, that woman’s voice was impressive. We’re a few decent entries.

I’ve just watched back the UK performance from last night to confirm my thoughts on it and I genuinely believe that the stage invasion actually helped her. She was imo playing safe and it was hard to believe in the song but after that moron, who I’ve just learned has done this TWICE before, she seemed to let go. Still a horrible thing to have to experience and her performance will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. Credit to her for continuing.

I just don't see how he was able to even get up on stage.... That shows a complete lack of security surely -in this day and age where (let's be honest) it would have made a great terrorist target...

Although Israel was typical of Eurovision I still don't think it deserved to win...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Knight of Spamswotting by Highest order of Chufty Badges Jarre's Avatar
    I am wondering if Brexit has anything on the public vote from other countries, her song was better than others.

I thought that GB's entry was pretty good. I think it's all political. I don't know why GB bothers! I think poor old SuRie did really well all things considered...bah humbug!