Not usually one for chatting about work but today has knocked the stuffing out of me. I feel emotionally drained to the point of not liking people anymore. You need to be very careful what you say and do as anything you do say is turned around and twisted to the other persons advantage. There has been a bad atmosphere for a few weeks , something I can't get my head around. The staff have all been asked why and snippets of gossip divulged. There are four of them in a click and have been secretly plotting to do some nasty things to myself and my manager, she is upset, I am bewildered. There is no reason or justification for this appalling behaviour. Work is hard enough at the best of times combined with my off days .
My disabled sister has gone hundreds of miles for her operation and I can not go with her because of work commitments. I feel really guilty and emotional. The operation is tomorrow so fingers crossed it all goes well , if not I will pack a bag and find the next available train to the North east. Work can get stuffed.
I am sat here with a wrecked head, tears in my eyes and wondering why people have to be so unkind to others.