so, I felt left out- I didn't have one of these thread things.... so here's mine

steph's random thread where I just post how I'm feeling from day to day, or random ramblings or what ever

I call it steph's journey... because that's what it is. it's my journey in life, I guess..

I'll start by giving you all a run down of last week:

the positives is that I got to hear from my friend with cancer. he got homne from the hospital and let me know he was back. it was good to hear from him because I was worried about him

it was also sunny last week and I was able to get to the farm and hold some of the baby animals.

it was nice, however it was quite stressfull because of the crowds- luckily I'd taken my medication and was able to cope for a few hours (I didn't stay for as long as I might have wanted because of the anxiety, but a good few hours)

the negatives are that the longer hours of light have really been affecting my mood, and also in the whole week, I got less than 5 hours of sleep (which is really not good)

anyway I am looking forward to posting my feelings in this thread and getting support when I need it

steph xx